Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
My only complaint about this update is Sophia's breast reduction.

How did we went from this?
View attachment 2184895

To this
View attachment 2184889

Please someone suggest to L&P (very subtly) that Sophia having big breasts is not a problem.
I used to be on your side, but I think the way they looked in the last update were perfect, and they are more realistic (I know this game isn't fully realistic with certain regards but still).

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I have to say ,not only am I a little sadden but very disappointed that the lesbian path ,being a pretty big option ,not getting any updates in the last four or five updates . As I have said many times ,love this game it is one , if not my favorite ,and think Sophia is beyond hot and sexy .Just sad that her lesbian path has been abandoned .

Reactions: EveKeller

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I haven't play this game in awhile but should I specifically go for Dylan or Sam?
Edit: Or should I go both? Even though some scenes will be locked though and the progression may fail (imo, I will count it as a fail).

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I used to be on your side, but I think the way they looked in the last update were perfect, and they are more realistic (I know this game isn't fully realistic with certain regards but still).
I understand what you're saying, but we all know L&P and when he has the urge to start changing "things" he doesn't know when to stop, I just don't want to wake up one day and find out that Sophia's breasts will look like this in the next update

24.png

Nothing against small breasts but it does not go with the character

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I understand what you're saying, but we all know L&P and when he has the urge to start changing "things" he doesn't know when to stop, I just don't want to wake up one day and find out that Sophia's breasts will look like this in the next update

View attachment 2184927

Nothing against small breasts but it does not go with the character
Can I see another reduction? Sure, maybe but I'm confident they would never get to this level.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes