Sporange

Oct 25, 2021
The cycle is now being adjusted to half a scene for every update? It'll be at least 8 years before I see any new playable content in my playthrough:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the game for the last year had the same progress as about 2 weeks of two years ago. its just sad how can people support this.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom1968

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
Just wondering if sophia leaves souvenirs , does a window exhibition for sam, sam plays with sophia during the field trip and dylan also had naughty childhood memories. Also wonder whether Aiden has any ideas for the field trip.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
My only complaint about this update is Sophia's breast reduction.

How did we went from this?
View attachment 2184895

To this
View attachment 2184889

Please someone suggest to L&P (very subtly) that Sophia having big breasts is not a problem.
I used to be on your side, but I think the way they looked in the last update were perfect, and they are more realistic (I know this game isn't fully realistic with certain regards but still).

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
I have to say ,not only am I a little sadden but very disappointed that the lesbian path ,being a pretty big option ,not getting any updates in the last four or five updates . As I have said many times ,love this game it is one , if not my favorite ,and think Sophia is beyond hot and sexy .Just sad that her lesbian path has been abandoned .

Reactions: EveKeller
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes