Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone - I want to thank you for your encouragement after my first post in this forum. I would have a message for L$P: If I understand correctly, you are surrounded by a team for certain realization of your creative ideas. I am very happy to see your new achievements. I believe that your development ideas for this game are endless. I am surprised at the time between each of your achievements. Your donors are proud of you. I believe that you are a plus for game platforms. As you have surely realized, many have fun drawing inspiration from your characters. Nothing better for us than the main author. By default the by-products are very pleasant. An interesting challenge will be that you and your team make progress with more content or more often. It's so nice to tell your friends L$P just added a new update.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone - I want to thank you for your encouragement after my first post in this forum. I would have a message for L$P: If I understand correctly, you are surrounded by a team for certain realization of your creative ideas. I am very happy to see your new achievements. I believe that your development ideas for this game are endless. I am surprised at the time between each of your achievements. Your donors are proud of you. I believe that you are a plus for game platforms. As you have surely realized, many have fun drawing inspiration from your characters. Nothing better for us than the main author. By default the by-products are very pleasant. An interesting challenge will be that you and your team make progress with more content or more often. It's so nice to tell your friends L$P just added a new update.
who are you

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The latest update was HOT as FUCK!! The best update so far right after the "Tutoring the Young Boys Lesson 2". We Finally got to see Sophia blow of some steam with SAM and not to forget the HOT Ass ANIMATIONS. Surprisely it was the BEST ONE.

The kissing Animation was fucking Amazing. It got me all worked up. No wonder Sophia could'nt control her inner desires and touch her naughty kitty. Im surprised SAM could have atleast give a PECK on her Kitty.

The only SAD part is that we all got to wait for other 5-6 months for another hot/cheating scene to happen. I have always been a FAN of L&P Since Day one and just wish that he/she does not abandon this Piece of ART in midway. Good Luck to the Dev and his/her team. Cheers!!

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
No they are in the game if you are on the route. If not you can use the gallery. Which by the way does not cut out anything. It is a great fallery to also get the context of these scenes
Yes and No. 'cause if you were a QA tester you would say it is a bug. Since you made some legal choice earlier it impacted on your future gameplay as a "blocker".

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
My only complaint about this update is Sophia's breast reduction.

How did we went from this?
View attachment 2184895

To this
View attachment 2184889

Please someone suggest to L&P (very subtly) that Sophia having big breasts is not a problem.
Tit size is not an exact science my friend. Can change with the time of month, state of pregnancy, BMI. Also at the discretion of the artist! :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes