spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
Nice update worth waiting for, i hope the update with Dylan is the next part of the story, or will it be a visit to the Prison, time will tell.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I’m pretty sure you can do both in one go. Dylan seems to get way more content, considering he’s made considerable progress with three different chicks, though I’m personally not into the incest angle, and I like Sam’s scenes and Sam as a character way more. Not to knock fans of Dylan, but he just comes off as creepy and a little pathetic, to me at least. Sam just feels like a horny teenager who’s a natural at dealing with women, and is only just beginning to realize it.
I agree with her about her opinion of Dylan. Sam is one of those guys who will never have trouble getting girls into bed in his life. Sam just hasn't realized that yet.
He has artistic talent and also seems to have realized that talent alone is not enough but that you have to work at it. I find his behavior a bit sleazy but he is still young and can still work on his seduction skills. That Sophia obviously falls in love with Sam also has to do with the fact that they are kindred spirits in these artistic inclinations. This is something she could never share with Liam. And because of these feelings, to my surprise, this situation escalated.
Dylan, on the other hand... I just don't know how something romantic is supposed to come out of a pure SexEd route - with his own son! Dylan at the moment is a carbon copy of his father in terms of his talents - he can play soccer - oh man how impressive. And Sophia training Dylan to be the perfect loverboy can't outweigh what she already shares with Sam.
And yet Sam, just like Liam, is a poor bastard. Liam loves Sophia, Sam is madly in love with Sophia. And yet Sophia will cheat on both of them countless times over the course of the game (depending on the player's choice, of course).

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
While I have L&P's ear for the next month or so on Patreon, I gave him a music recommendation for Sam's next gig. Summer Love Song (aka Antigravity) by Incubus, the acoustic version. It seemed appropriate.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Don’t think Sam and Julia are into incest, but they both could blackmail Sophia into sex seperately by saying if you don’t want Liam to find out what we did
We already have two blackmailers, we do not need another 2. Probably you can not remember Prof Bennett because last time we met him was a few years ago, can not remember how many :D:D. I think also that Sam is in love with her. Maybe Julia will take some advantage but not to blackmail her.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
anyone else thought that the modelling part of 0.175 was a bit creepy or innocent?

there was a sophia and sam event in part 1 where near the swimming pool sam is basically describing his wet dream; saying she was on a stage performing with a cello, wearing a sheer gown, sam being the only one in attendance and cutting off near the part of nearly describing making love to her on stage.

who as a teenager has a very specific wet dream of a milf their infatuated with at that level of detail? was he having a lucid dream? or is he lying? does this push his character towards being a narcissist? or intelligent? the fact that he wanted to somewhat recreate it in his bedroom is kind of making me feel like hes leading sophia with lies and wanting all that he could savoir by thinking for himself or could it be that sam is the type of person who struggles with confidence and doesn't quite understand that he will always get more girls in comparison to dylan because he has good talents.

side note: somewhere i feel like aidens 3rd task (modelling task) and concert from part 1, 0.175 and (future event) museum event in part 2 is probably leading towards it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes