gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I hope there will be more regular scenes like Sophia and Sam in the future. It really has taken long enough for the game to get to this point.
Even if it was about Sam and not Dylan. And unfortunately Sam didn't reach his climax either (in Sophia).
I just hope Dylan is next and that he gets his chance with Sophia too. And not just Sam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm joking... Every time he said something is small, it turns out larger than what he said it was going to be.
Ah, no worries. Although it's not every time. The last Ellie event was about right on budget, the last Emma event from memory was even slightly under. Fairly sure the last Nathalie event didn't take too long either.

Which I think is what disappoints me the most about this game. L&P has shown that he can plan things properly to deliver great updates in a timely manner. He's just choosing not to, letting himself get carried away with the latest artistic technique he's discovered.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, better than most recent updates. Also, since in my play through I let Julia play with Sophia's boobs and vice versa, why not just invite her to the party. Sophia laying on her back nude, Sam railing her missionary, Julia riding her face. Finally go there with a bang.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well, better than most recent updates. Also, since in my play through I let Julia play with Sophia's boobs and vice versa, why not just invite her to the party. Sophia laying on her back nude, Sam railing her missionary, Julia riding her face. Finally go there with a bang.
Don’t think Sam and Julia are into incest, but they both could blackmail Sophia into sex seperately by saying if you don’t want Liam to find out what we did

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I used to think Sophia and Neil would do something at some point then eventually changed my mind, and him saying that comment and her rolling her eyes kind of felt like a final nail in the coffin (Don't know why).

But the theory that he actually did see it is interesting.oo
there is the scene with neil in the bathroom after the football game where she lets herself be groped and kissed him.

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Probably It's the first time we get to see Sophia fully naked first time .
Hope the next one will be good.
The Next update will be based on which part of story??

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don’t think Sam and Julia are into incest, but they both could blackmail Sophia into sex seperately by saying if you don’t want Liam to find out what we did
That happens I burn the game. I already told the high school punks to go fuck themselves when they tried blackmail. Also, it would be so out of character for both Sam and Julia. My suggestion was mostly a joke but I could see where Julia could not be too shocked, considering what they had done together.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes