Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I haven't play this game in awhile but should I specifically go for Dylan or Sam?
Edit: Or should I go both? Even though some scenes will be locked though and the progression may fail (imo, I will count it as a fail).

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I used to be on your side, but I think the way they looked in the last update were perfect, and they are more realistic (I know this game isn't fully realistic with certain regards but still).
I understand what you're saying, but we all know L&P and when he has the urge to start changing "things" he doesn't know when to stop, I just don't want to wake up one day and find out that Sophia's breasts will look like this in the next update

24.png

Nothing against small breasts but it does not go with the character

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I understand what you're saying, but we all know L&P and when he has the urge to start changing "things" he doesn't know when to stop, I just don't want to wake up one day and find out that Sophia's breasts will look like this in the next update

View attachment 2184927

Nothing against small breasts but it does not go with the character
Can I see another reduction? Sure, maybe but I'm confident they would never get to this level.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't play this game in awhile but should I specifically go for Dylan or Sam?
Edit: Or should I go both? Even though some scenes will be locked though and the progression may fail (imo, I will count it as a fail).
I’m pretty sure you can do both in one go. Dylan seems to get way more content, considering he’s made considerable progress with three different chicks, though I’m personally not into the incest angle, and I like Sam’s scenes and Sam as a character way more. Not to knock fans of Dylan, but he just comes off as creepy and a little pathetic, to me at least. Sam just feels like a horny teenager who’s a natural at dealing with women, and is only just beginning to realize it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OK, I am feeling like the Dev forgot the lesbian path, because I am not seeing anything updating beyond Part 1 among that.
There could have at least been an Ellie shower in the morning. Nothing needed to have happened, but would have been nice.
how much lesbo content?
Not sure if I did something wrong ,but I have been playing the lesbian route as much as possible , and my last few updates has nothing in it for me. This one was even worst.Just said she went home from her teaching class and nothing excited happens. Am I the only one ? kind of sad to be honest. Use to loveee this game and was so excited to see a update.
When is the next lesbian update?
I have to say ,not only am I a little sadden but very disappointed that the lesbian path ,being a pretty big option ,not getting any updates in the last four or five updates . As I have said many times ,love this game it is one , if not my favorite ,and think Sophia is beyond hot and sexy .Just sad that her lesbian path has been abandoned .
Next event on either the Ellie or Patricia routes wont be until PD14 in the morning. A very small event, then a Sam event, then an Ellie event, three Dylan events, then the museum event with Patricia. Best come back in about a year, when the version number hits something like v.205
According to the schedule there will be no more Aiden stuff all the way till the end of PD14.

Does anyone have an info what follows after end of PD14?
It's not that it will take years to get there, but sill i would like to have a life time goal to reach :geek:

At least there will be the sidejob events in 2,5 years :unsure:
No planned Aiden events until PD16. PD15 is the horse ranch event with Patricia.
for the guys who've played the update or seen the spoilers, what are your guys interpretation of sophia pointing out that someone could look through window from her bedroom window into sams bedroom window?
Why would anyone besides Liam, who is presumably at work, be in her bedroom?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's possible that Neil evokes the fact that he saw Sophia's bra on the ground :sneaky:

What he's gonna do with that information ??? :unsure:
I used to think Sophia and Neil would do something at some point then eventually changed my mind, and him saying that comment and her rolling her eyes kind of felt like a final nail in the coffin (Don't know why).

But the theory that he actually did see the bra and shirt is interesting.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes