keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
so after the recent update editing save files are not working any idea why it's happening?it showing it's not a renpy file ? Screenshot_2022-11-23-16-14-26-08_7dc50ed8b14726086bc26993496a17aa.jpg

Reactions: Kobudo27

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Where and when Sam said that ????? Sam said at this last update, that he has to GET A LOCK to that door and if you look that door, there are NO LOCK, so imho, the door aint broken, it just DON`T have a lock !!!!:)(y)
the point is he couldnt lock the door, not that he didnt want to lock

• Hey there
Reactions: Nerttu

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
It took as 5 years to get this kind of scenes and now it will take us another 5 years to get it up to the next level.
Alright that's all see y'all next year I'll be checking for progress

Reactions: jenn20

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thx but it's not that. You must have a file named awam.share in your %APPDATA%\RenPy\persistent\ folder.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the point is he couldnt lock the door, not that he didnt want to lock
Yes I agree, but YOU said that the DOOR IS DAMAGED as it has a broken lock or something, witch I disagee as there is nothing wrong with that door !!!! :)
It JUST don`t have a lock !!!! :D(y)

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sophia changed too fast:(
Disagree. The Sam route is the most plausible of all the available routes of infidelity to date. As far as these types of games go anyway.

It's been built up steadily over the course of the game and with Liam's inattention, and lack of sexual prowess, led believably to the events of this release.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Sophia changed too fast:(
If you feel that way, you don’t have to accept that route. YOUR Sophia can be as prudish as you please. Personally, I feel like Sam is the most plausible outside her husband, because he taps into her youthful infatuation with musicians, he’s been working his game on her for a while at this point, and if you’ve followed the route that leads to this point, she’s in a sexless marriage and pent up, and the way that Sam looks at her makes her feel young again.

It’s Erotic Romance Novel 101, but it works for me at least. In fact, it’s probably the only subplot that I really care about beyond purely the sexual.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
That's the right file but it seems empty. You didn't generate a final save at the end of your playthrough in AWAM 1? :unsure:

Can you remember me how you started your new game in AWAM 2 exactly? Which actions have you done precisely?

Last edited:

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
That's the right file but it seems empty. You didn't generate a final save at the end of your playthrough in AWAM 1? :unsure:

Can you remember me how you start your new game in AWAM 2 exactly? Which actions have you done precisely?
there is an option now to start AWAM part 2 without going through the first part.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes