Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
That's the right file but it seems empty. You didn't generate a final save at the end of your playthrough in AWAM 1? :unsure:

Can you remember me how you started your new game in AWAM 2 exactly? Which actions have you done precisely?
At the beginning of AWAW2 used the last save from AWAW1.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Where is Dylan at this time? Sofia THINKS he's not at home. And if she's wrong? And Dylan sees everything from the window of his house? Then in the evening he will have a very serious leverage to (at least) equalize his position with Sam.
Wow! never thought about this. This might actually be a good plot for dylan to get some action.

• Angry
Reactions: FullyAnimated

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
it's not my fault if can't create correct save files without CRC errors. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
so any idea how to edit files in android? it was working perfectly fine until this new update ,Or J just have to start the part 1.any tips to fix the problem or anything

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
At the beginning of AWAW2 used the last save from AWAW1.
What do you call your "last save"?
1/ A normal Renpy save (x-x-LT1.save), you manually transferred from AWAM1 to AWAM2
or
2/ A "Final save" (That means you started your new game in AWAM2 with the Start button (and not the Load button)
?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
so any idea how to edit files in android? it was working perfectly fine until this new update ,Or J just have to start the part 1.any tips to fix the problem or anything
if you're that desperate, download the new build.
i've made checking for a valid Ren'Py save file less restrictive.

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Sophia changed too fast:(
I think that, setting aside the fact that you can make your Sophia whatever you want, this is an effect of blue balling people for too long. If they only kissed, what would people's reaction be? I mean, how long can you really only kiss and fondle people? At some point, once a line blurs, there's really no line at all. If we had time to give Sam 100 days, then his arc would be the most believable and consistent. Unfortunately (or fortunately), his arc is still the most believable.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 2188862

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.175

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.175, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.175 (1.35 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188865 View attachment 2188864 View attachment 2188866 View attachment 2188867
Combined Edition - Updated to v0.175

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added 3 New Fan Stories made by Westpod and Pixil
  • Tried to fix every bug that was in the previous version.

Previews:

Last edited:

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Aaaa, I wish that I hadn’t clicked that! I haven’t gotten there yet. Considering we’re probably not getting another big Sam scene for a good long while, I’m savoring this one.
you should remove the signature for a certain time... as its a heavy spoiler, and the game just released

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I think that, setting aside the fact that you can make your Sophia whatever you want, this is an effect of blue balling people for too long. If they only kissed, what would people's reaction be? I mean, how long can you really only kiss and fondle people? At some point, once a line blurs, there's really no line at all. If we had time to give Sam 100 days, then his arc would be the most believable and consistent. Unfortunately (or fortunately), his arc is still the most believable.
Given the blue ball level of previous updates, this update was very unexpected. And enjoyable.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes