xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
According to this it should be the Salon event, but apparently the Sam event didn't actually finish so there may be an update inserted to finish it, something like a v.1755.
I quoted this post in the schedule, it should be a v0.180 with the resolution of the cliffhanger + the salon
Probably the salon event will be a "mild" one (as in e.g. Dylan/Christine of PD 12 to give an idea) so he *could have decided* to use the cliffhanger to keep up the tension/interest.

Last edited:

aeb94

Jul 26, 2018
A Wife and Mother [Part 2 0.175] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2 GB/ 501 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi I would like to test IPFS sharing and store it there.
I am using IPFS via Brave browser.

I hope it will suit this site well

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Not seen this game v.175 in full yet. One last favour. Could post the renders (with text) of the art model section?
Thanks so much...!:)

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Not normally a Sam fan, but this was a very good update!!! Can't wait to see who catches them in his room!! My guess is either Julia or Dylan!!! Keep up the good work l&p, just try to do it a little faster!!!!

Oct 11, 2022
Well I just have to wait to see which path is the most diiiirty for the mcMOM (loading......Please wait.....Loading)

1- Get help from Don (that was 15% brutal - I SAW GUNS DUDE)
2- Dont get help and go directly to Aiden gang (that was 45% dirty - I SAW HER TITS THATS 40% BONUS)

Reactions: mulerider

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I do think Neil did catch the bra on the floor and told Julia about it.

When you briefly see Amber and Julia talking it looks as if Julia isn't wearing a bra.

I guess this will lead to Julia blackmail route? Was there ever talks of a Julia update?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Just what the game needs - another route! ;)
I mean I kind figured beforehand there was the possibility of a Julia route/branch/whatever so I don't mind.

It's not on the same level as the possibility of the homeless route suggested in the Dylan jogging event. Julia is already developed and has already played with Sophia so chances are an event with Julia would already have something nice.

Srixx

Sep 28, 2018
How much content is in the new update? the changelog doesn't say too much, so not sure about downloading it again.:HideThePain:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes