DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
So Sam the bastard wants to have both S and Ellie? He is not exclusive. Then S also showed him the naked body? :FacePalm:
So the story ends with Sophia and Sam having sex and then also inducing her daughter to join her in a threesome?
if you see these scenes then I think he can have both in future even if he said something else about Ellie in v0.175, and he already got sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 26, 2022
Finally some action. However now that she is given herself to Sam, I don't see any way she opens up to other guys or gals around her. That's not how people's brains work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: globsis

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
The event will filter over into event 6, from what I know. The format will be like this for update 6, which should be v0.180.
  • Sophia/Sam (Cliffhanger) - Part II
  • Sophia/Dylan/Claire/Marie
Hopefully they both hide together or at least he will have the chance to see and touch her stunning ass

• Sad
Reactions: nexer

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
I was so close to bitch about this update. I mean all this waiting just for a fucking kiss?? But then it keeps going :sneaky: Hell yeah that's a good update. This part 2 thing is going so well and the animation is pretty good too.

Reactions: Chaosguy

stevenzys007

Nov 24, 2022
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.175
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition

Vikas67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
thanks bro

Reactions: Chuysjose

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Combined Edition - Updated to v0.175

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added 3 New Fan Stories made by Westpod.
  • Tried to fix every bug that was in the previous version.

Previews:
Would you tell me, what are the "Mini stories", because at Fan site there are 4 minigames......are these the same ???

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
So Sam the bastard wants to have both S and Ellie? He is not exclusive. Then S also showed him the naked body? :FacePalm:
So the story ends with Sophia and Sam having sex and then also inducing her daughter to join her in a threesome?
That's the spirit!! "Sophia, Ellie and Sam" in a threesome.
I said this a while ago and they said it was impossible.

Reactions: HulaMaster

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Which would make no sense based on their current relationship.
Yes, due to the current relationship, see the last Sophia/Sam event, it would be logical if all other routes ended now, or had it much more difficult. The Dylan route in particular. But that would require the one who leads the avatar Sophia to make every decision like this from now on. Have fun with it! ;)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
And, with that, L&P...from hell's heart, I stab at thee. Don't you ever give me blue balls for a year again!

Anyway, Here's the Windows version. Have fun failing NNN, I know that I will.

View attachment 2183659

JK, enjoy! Mac pals, stand by a little longer...

Mega
I know it's like asking for a alkoholfrei bier at Oktoberfest and that I'll probably be showered by your palms for it (I deserve them, but please not on my face), but I was wondering if you, or some other L&P patron who also usually frequents this thread's pages, might be so kind as to also share the latest update of... Decision Of Life (for those who still don't know what I'm talking about: DOL is the chaste version of AWAM downloadable from L&P's Patreon site).
It's a strange request, but I assure you that I have no ulterior motive (I neither want to play it nor write about it on this thread). It's just my personal curiosity... just to compare the stories and the renders of the two Sams (the young son of Sophia's best friend with the grown next door lodger).
In the hope that you can forgive this little aberrant request of mine, I thank you in advance.
405111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes