naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Aaaa, I wish that I hadn’t clicked that! I haven’t gotten there yet. Considering we’re probably not getting another big Sam scene for a good long while, I’m savoring this one.
you should remove the signature for a certain time... as its a heavy spoiler, and the game just released

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I think that, setting aside the fact that you can make your Sophia whatever you want, this is an effect of blue balling people for too long. If they only kissed, what would people's reaction be? I mean, how long can you really only kiss and fondle people? At some point, once a line blurs, there's really no line at all. If we had time to give Sam 100 days, then his arc would be the most believable and consistent. Unfortunately (or fortunately), his arc is still the most believable.
Given the blue ball level of previous updates, this update was very unexpected. And enjoyable.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Combined Edition - Updated to v0.175

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by choosing choices.
  • Added 3 New Fan Stories made by Westpod.
  • Tried to fix every bug that was in the previous version.

Previews:
Hey there naughtynafz...
I haven't played this Combined Edition so I don't know what has been included.
Just wanted to point out that the artwork for "Classroom Fantasies" is done by Pixil.
All I know is that follardo turned Pixil's artwork into a Renpy mini-game and also wrote the script in Spanish and then I translated it into English.
So... maybe Westpod made another Renpy mini-game that I don't know of..?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How necessary is a walkthrough to this game? I plan to go the cheating/incest route. Will I miss scenes if I just go in blind and try to pick the "obvious" choice?
Mamonetti creates a Maximum Filthy route walkthrough, although I don't know if it's still being updated. You can miss scenes by picking some choices, for example some of the Dylan choices will lock you out of the Ellie route, so a walkthrough is recommended.
Whats the next update?
According to this it should be the Salon event, but apparently the Sam event didn't actually finish so there may be an update inserted to finish it, something like a v.1755.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
According to this it should be the Salon event, but apparently the Sam event didn't actually finish so there may be an update inserted to finish it, something like a v.1755.
crazy idea maybe in the update 10 Dylan/Emma + rest :unsure:
Edit:Nope L&P is doing the end of the event in the next update (y)

Last edited:

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello it may have been asked for before, but anyone please me refer me to a save in order to get the full Sex ed scene from the previous update? Thank you

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes