Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Why not ? ;)

The change of personality of Sophia can go through a external change of mood, vocabulary (bold/defiant), hairstyle (especially the color or length*), clothes (sexier), makeup, dominated/dominant behavior, ...

* A hair shortening is symbolically stronger than a simple coloring.

However, this change of hairstyle is only motivated by boredom in the developer, and for technical reasons for animation. :rolleyes:

Unlike the last 'style' poll, where you had to choose the clothes (two opposite style : rocky or classical) for Sam's concert, it was just for an event, now it's gonna be several (playable) days I think, and it was obvious from the beginning, that we were going to have no 'radicalism' in the proposals, because Sophia can always continue the good wife path.

If only B solutions are chosen, people are likely to turn to the most consensual solutions (B2 / B3). B2 changes almost nothing.

B3 would be my choice, to show a little change in Sophia's personality. :)

B2 will be good too... especially if Sophia's tan is slightly strengthened. :cool:
I disagree - hair color can fundamentally change her appearance and perception of her! I don't want to see Sophia dumb bibmo with white hair and pouty(silicone) lips!

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Since you're talking about hair color now, Here is a comment from him.

1670146260062.png
Should we, sooner or later, also expect a color change?
Based on the stereotypes of cheap psychology (women change their haircuts when they change their lives, blondes have more fun) that govern the adult VN world (which AWAM does not seem to escape at all) I would say yes. It would be perfectly in line with the recent changes (and related future developments) in Sophia's life. And then for her it would be a revealing return to her youth (which seems to be increasingly a recurring theme in the various game paths).
as_expected.gif

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I disagree - hair color can fundamentally change her appearance and perception of her! I don't want to see Sophia dumb bibmo with white hair and pouty(silicone) lips!
I want to see her like that but it's not going to happen overnight

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It tells you in that post. But here you go
  • Sophia/Sam (Julia) - Cliffhanger Part II - Possibly short scene
  • Sophia/Clarie/Marie (Dylan) - Salon.
But why Clarie and Marie have to be there! Won't they leave a mother and son alone for a goddamn minute in this game for fucks sake!

Reactions: kimber700

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Besides Sophia getting a haircut, it's a continuation of the Dylan/Marie storyline. For myself and those on the lesbian route, there's nothing we've heard to suggest this update is worth downloading.
I didn't even know Dylan and Marie had a storyline! So many unnecessary branches! Who wants a Marie when you can get Sophia!

Reactions: Bahraini

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I don't think a woman who gets blonder becomes a dumb bimbo...
View attachment 2213341
not a dumb bimbo ?
View attachment 2213342
a dumb bimbo ?

It's more your perception of Sophia in this case.
Why do I need an example of an actress - which suits any hairstyle and movie role?
Today there is no more time - tomorrow I will make two renders - you will see the changes yourself!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes