ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Did L&P ever confirm if you're not supposed to get the full Sam scene if Sophie sleeps with Liam after they meet Don Morello and you only can because of a bug?

Reactions: xxxorro

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Well, since this is going to be an Dylan centric year or two years, whatever. Can we have Alyssa make some type of guest appearance. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEE. Maybe she can catch Dylan and Sophia doing something a little naughty to help stoke the fires for everyone.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe I'm off topic, but is that really all??????? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE... SOME KIND OF HIGHLIGHT IN THIS MASTERPIECE SCENE......
View attachment 2226604
I am also one of those who wish Sofia to return to this art class.
Friends who have the same desire, please respond to my post. Let's find out if there are a lot of us or a few?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If it wasn't for Aiden that scene would've been mediocre at best.

It's a shame where his route is possibly leading to.
But why, CSK92 may be right!
Imagine the situation, all the artists and Aiden are present. The boys draw, and Aiden undresses and touches Sophia in the most intimate places.
But then, when Aiden leaves, Sophia gives free rein to her feelings and excitement, allowing herself to have fun with young artists, including to spite Aiden, who is not with them, but he will definitely find out that he missed something interesting and important. It's kind of a punishment for Aiden from Sophia.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
But why, CSK92 may be right!
Imagine the situation, all the artists and Aiden are present. The boys draw, and Aiden undresses and touches Sophia in the most intimate places.
But then, when Aiden leaves, Sophia gives free rein to her feelings and excitement, allowing herself to have fun with young artists, including to spite Aiden, who is not with them, but he will definitely find out that he missed something interesting and important. It's kind of a punishment for Aiden from Sophia.
So with Aiden? He's saying no Aiden at all.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Fuck, sex happens without Aiden, he can be present at the beginning to inflame Sophia. But then, when he leaves, Sophia gives free rein to her secret desires. I like to think that way.
No need Aiden. The Sun (Sam) is stronger than the North Wind. Sam will bring her to the bed.

• Wow
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes