Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes. No Aiden at all. I thought he (The Teacher) got here number during modeling breaks, but maybe not.
When I was attempting to do my rewrite of the game around the 2nd task, I briefly thought about writing the tasks without Aiden, but from the 3rd task onwards the complete lack of girls put me off. Not even a single girl in the class. Much like Sam's concert, without a single woman in the audience.

For example why couldn't Emma have been the one to grope Sophia's boobs? She was Sophia's favourite student before she mysteriously had to leave the class.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
When I was attempting to do my rewrite of the game around the 2nd task, I briefly thought about writing the tasks without Aiden, but from the 3rd task onwards the complete lack of girls put me off. Not even a single girl in the class. Much like Sam's concert, without a single woman in the audience.

For example why couldn't Emma have been the one to grope Sophia's boobs? She was Sophia's favourite student before she mysteriously had to leave the class.
Because Jabroni Emma isn't a Star like Zac

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Emma is F tier, right next to Bennet the poser.

Zac is just a really cool guy okay?
Which is precisely my point. L&P made a whole plotline about Emma growing as a person, then demoted her for no other reason then she's a girl. And elevated Zac for no other reason than he's a boy.

But then I've sometimes wondered with all the misogyny L&P has been showing lately, why he didn't make Aiden a girl. Or say Jennifer the one blackmailing Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait where did this come from?
From what I was just saying - all the major storylines from v.130 have been (with the exception of the Nat event) almost exclusively male. The 2nd storyline is about educating boys. The art class as far as I know is exclusively boys. The audience at Sam's concert was exclusively old men.

Even Sophia's class has an overrepresentation of boys. About 2/3rds instead of 50/50.

And the things like the incessant insistence by Ellie in the Ellie/Julia event that she's still interested in men. It's mentioned numerous times in the event, when it could have just been mentioned once in passing.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe it's a New Year's gift.
If you're referring to January 1 it seems unlikely to me, but if we're talking about the Chinese New Year (January 22) maybe we have a few more chances.
About the pace at which the development of the next update is going I instead have another question...
Granted that I don't know exactly at what percentages of Created Scenes and Rendered Scenes the first teaser of the next update is usually released, how am I to understand the fact that at a percentage of 30% for both still L&P has not yet released any preview of the 0.180 update? Is it because he's waiting for the final result of the polls on Sophia's new hairstyle and hair color (so the first teaser will be about Sophia's new version)? Or is it because the second part of Sam's event (the so-called cliffhanger) represents more than one-third of the next update (so the first teaser will somehow be about the continuation of the Sophia/Sam event from v0.175)? Both of these assumptions of mine? Or neither of them?

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
From what I was just saying - all the major storylines from v.130 have been (with the exception of the Nat event) almost exclusively male. The 2nd storyline is about educating boys. The art class as far as I know is exclusively boys. The audience at Sam's concert was exclusively old men.

Even Sophia's class has an overrepresentation of boys. About 2/3rds instead of 50/50.

And the things like the incessant insistence by Ellie in the Ellie/Julia event that she's still interested in men. It's mentioned numerous times in the event, when it could have just been mentioned once in passing.
I think L&P went a bit off the rails with making the Ellie/Patricia path and Alyssa path mutually exclusive.

How many of us would ignore Ellie and Patricia to focus on Alyssa?

I think adding in the old men and the young guys was an attempt to try to appeal to as many potential 'Sophia gets railed by xxxxx' as possible, which diluted and delayed other key aspects of an already Very slow to develop AVN.

Emma feels like a simple plot device to give the non Sophia-Dylan fans an out, versus just going with the send him to boarding school, achieving the same effect for those who do not want to see Sophia/Dylan.

She could have stayed in the class and been a foil to Aiden's blackmail or an outlet for a distressed Sophia when Aiden was pushing her through the school tasks.

I think Emma could have been a sweet and innocent lesbian crush for Sophia given how she helped Emma come out of her shell.

Who knows what other mutually exclusive paths will be revealed in the future...

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Isn't straight content more popular than gay or lesbian content?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't straight content more popular than gay or lesbian content?
Ellie and Patricia consistently being popular characters in the poll certainly doesn't indicate that. Dylan has never had an overwhelming lead over Ellie in the poll either. He's always won, but never overwhelmingly.

I'm not talking about sexual content anyway. L&P could have easily put women in the audience for Sam's concert, but it still would have been a hetero event, because the sexual content of the event was only when they got home.

EDIT: Another example - say Jennifer is the one blackmailing Sophia, the animation could have easily been Dre fucking that blonde in their group and it still would have been a straight event.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There are many different points to consider.

- 'all the major storylines from v.130' : yes you right, but in the next few playable days (4 lesbian scenes vs 2 hetero scenes), so I think it's more the period that's like that. And overall in the game you still have more straight events. :cool:

- 'almost exclusively male' I think Sophia's more excited about being surrounded by men. (soccer team, art class, Myers, ...) and her lesbian side develops much more in intimacy (showers with Ellie, Alyssa's room, in the living room with Nathalie, with Emma in changing room). :love:

- 'overrepresentation of boys' for events, see my previous points, more 'boys' in the classroom/artclass/bar/Myers more excitation for Sophia. After you're probably right, a few more girls weren't a problem. Sophia could even have been excited to be seen naked by a woman (ex : Myers/artclass) :sneaky:.

- 'the incessant insistence by Ellie in the Ellie/Julia event that she's still interested in men' I think it's to emphasize, that she still refuses to accept her true sexuality : bisexual. The fact that she just broke up with her boyfriend for reasons of cheating, will certainly rebalance her feelings. Maybe she'll trust men less and women more. :unsure:

Btw 'Emma a jabroni' certainly not. She is so nice, smart and we might be surprised by her in the future. ;)
It's not a certainty that Ellie has broken up with Logan. Since Ellie finding out Logan is cheating on her is part of the branch I don't play, it hasn't happened on my playthrough. Only thing in my playthrough to indicate they might break up is her mentioning that if he isn't okay with Julia, then he can hit the road.

Isn't there an option to forgive him anyway? Kinda seems required for the slut branch of the Ellie route.

Also, I'm fairly sure that Ellie truly being bisexual isn't canon. Not playing the Ellie/Julia event doesn't close off her route, only one branch of it, the other two branches of it being straight routes.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If you're referring to January 1 it seems unlikely to me, but if we're talking about the Chinese New Year (January 22) maybe we have a few more chances.
About the pace at which the development of the next update is going I instead have another question...
Granted that I don't know exactly at what percentages of Created Scenes and Rendered Scenes the first teaser of the next update is usually released, how am I to understand the fact that at a percentage of 30% for both still L&P has not yet released any preview of the 0.180 update? Is it because he's waiting for the final result of the polls on Sophia's new hairstyle and hair color (so the first teaser will be about Sophia's new version)? Or is it because the second part of Sam's event (the so-called cliffhanger) represents more than one-third of the next update (so the first teaser will somehow be about the continuation of the Sophia/Sam event from v0.175)? Both of these assumptions of mine? Or neither of them?
Just a mere speculation, I thought the Sam/Sophia event was already completed during the previous update. He just left out the resolution to spill the interest and the tension over the next one, which is supposedly much less intense, probably much milder than all the remaining events of the PD. And I don't think that the resolution would take more than 10-20 renders IMO.
If they get caught there will be some explanations, hence mostly dialogues with back and forth renders.
If they don't, again there should be just dialogues between Sam and Julia plus a rapid conclusion between Sam and Sophia, who should be eager to leave after the 2 big scares of the day.
Unless... even in the resolution there is "something going on", as e.g. in the "teasing behind the door" type of situation: Sophia manages to hide somehow and Sam being close to her cannot resist to tease her while he talks to Julia. Already the whole event felt a bit too much, that would add another layer to the amount of action we got in this event.

Anyway, what does not check out, as you say, is the missing teaser that we usually get right at the beginning. In this case, e.g. Dylan and Sophia entering Claire's salon, something simple like that, which does not even require the results of the polls. So it could also be that he didn't finish the event and he is doing it now. I just hope he didn't because he was waiting an inspiration to resolve the cliffhanger (remember the merging of two potential scenes? that could be the cello and the drawing and maybe he didn't know how to properly end the whole thing :unsure:)

There is also the usual Patreon ToS issue: he had problems with Dylan/Amber and he didn't post any with the apostles. Sam maybe can pass the bar, probably Dylan don't? And he cannot post the beefed Dylan of DOL either, people will be confused! :D

I guess we will see with the imminent closure of the polls.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes