Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am also one of those who wish Sofia to return to this art class.
Friends who have the same desire, please respond to my post. Let's find out if there are a lot of us or a few?
The Art Class was for me the top highlight of Part One.
It showed Sophia to me as the Goddess I knew she always was!!

I always felt, or at least hoped, that there was more to come from the Art Class.
Not necessarily a repeat visit but maybe that the art students would come back in some form.
I had a sneaky feeling that the one or more of the art students knew Sophia, not in the classes sje taught but maybe from other classes in the school. I may be wrong and that they might be a one and done.

Repitition is a common theme in storytelling. L&P does seem fond of it. I hope he could do it with the Art Class without it being a literal repeat.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
question .. dylan when the sky hits sophia and sam when they do something like in the chacusee in the open air or what sam and sophia did at his house at the end of season 2 in this version .. then dylan will be able when they are not caught doing business and kharashenko will punch sam in the face and start to despise sophia to death .. for me, how she deserves from dilan's efforts that he prized her than d
loved taking into account that sophia how everything is here gavarat sam likes these bitches more than her own son:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
question .. dylan when the sky hits sophia and sam when they do something like in the chacusee in the open air or what sam and sophia did at his house at the end of season 2 in this version .. then dylan will be able when they are not caught doing business and kharashenko will punch sam in the face and start to despise sophia to death .. for me, how she deserves from dilan's efforts that he prized her than d
loved taking into account that sophia how everything is here gavarat sam likes these bitches more than her own son:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sorry, but to me this whole post doesn't make any sense at all... I'm guessing this is a translation (from Russian?).
And, where is the question..?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Leah has the potential to be an issue down the road. Her being introduced gives a certainty.
So you're calling someone a villain because of a potential for something horrible to happen, in preference for characters that are actually causing horrible things to happen? How does that make sense?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Sorry, but to me this whole post doesn't make any sense at all... I'm guessing this is a translation (from Russian?).
And, where is the question..?
the question was so .. dylan when will nibut catch sophia and sam when they do something isho ? like in a chacusee in front of the open sky or what they did in sam's room at the end of this version of season 2

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Am I the only one to wait for Aidens next task for Sophia on monday (playday 16) or Morrolos favor for helping her get rid of Aiden?
:unsure:
I'm sure you're not the only one who wants to see what task Sophia will get next time and how she will perform it. There are a lot of such people.
But those who are sitting and waiting for this particular event are probably very few because it will not happen soon. I think we will have to wait for more than two years before this event.

the question was so .. dylan when will nibut catch sophia and sam when they do something isho ? like in a chacusee in front of the open sky or what they did in sam's room at the end of this version of season 2
In order for people to understand your question, you need to write it in Russian without mistakes. Otherwise, the translator makes it completely incomprehensible. I recommend you to use the Yandex translator. When you write a text, Yandex corrects errors and the translation becomes clear to those who read it in another language.

As for your question, no one knows if Dylan will ever catch them or not. L&P does not publish the story, we get to know it only with each new update.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
My last download of this game was before covid so over 2 years ago staying away from it. Is it finally getting down to business? Or is there still too much storyline and too slow development? I'm here because I finally want to see the hottest milf in gaming in action. Worth it now?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes