Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
People in this thread have been saying that nothing is going to happen in this coming update. Same thing has been said for pretty much all recent updates, and those saying that have been wrong every time. Each update for a while has had some kind of sexual encounter
As someone who doesn't think much will happen at all for this update and at the same time had expectations for the past few updates that we would get something (which we did) I don't see how if we get anything it will be on the same level or a step forward when compared to the last event.

I mean unless Marie hooks up with Dylan in some fashion that gets him to 2nd base then yeah, it's a step backwards.

Edit: I looked at the preview again, there is a pink room in the back there....

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I know that there's no way this is happening, but still. Following a new haircut Sophia and Dylan gonna witness in the backroom something like that, mother/daughter shameless bonding in front of the perplexed audience
It's a similar case to the Jenn x Aiden x Andre scene where I would watch and just think "This is cool but none of these are the more important characters".

I think my personal rule of seeing scenes in this is I don't care about them unless they involve at least Sophia or her family.

So, let's say in alternate reality where its Sophia witnessing either Claire or Marie doing something with Dylan, Ellie, or Pat then alright sign me up.

Dec 29, 2021
People in this thread have been saying that nothing is going to happen in this coming update. Same thing has been said for pretty much all recent updates, and those saying that have been wrong every time. Each update for a while has had some kind of sexual encounter
Look at the size of the thread and the size of the game. That's explaining everything. Or you go as a reality from the thread then there should already be the complete games AWAM parts 1-10. Or there would be additional games like AWAM the Hair Salon Simulator etc. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
too bad Marie is only for Dylan.oh well she is good material to give grandchildrens to sophie and Liam. :ROFLMAO:
Marie is the one with a boyfriend right? Maybe he shows up and bangs Marie while Dylan’s spying on them and beating off in the corner leaving his jizz on the floor then Claire walks over and slips on it falls on top of Dylan and he stays hard (cause he’s Chuck Norris/navy seal now) pulls down Claire’s shorts and starts banging her on the floor while Sophia has her hair in the sink bowl waiting for the hair coloring. Cmon it could happen, yeah right :ROFLMAO:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Marie is the one with a boyfriend right? Maybe he shows up and bangs Marie while Dylan’s spying on them and beating off in the corner leaving his jizz on the floor then Claire walks over and slips on it falls on top of Dylan and he stays hard (cause he’s Chuck Norris/navy seal now) pulls down Claire’s shorts and starts banging her on the floor while Sophia has her hair in the sink bowl waiting for the hair coloring. Cmon it could happen, yeah right :ROFLMAO:
I believe Marie has an ex-bf but I could be wrong, if I'm right then maybe you're thinking of Christine who has a bf.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Dylan never cleans up his jizz.
Dylan never cleans up his jizz. It could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe Marie has an ex-bf but I could be wrong, if I'm right then maybe you're thinking of Christine who has a bf.
Completely wrong. A current boyfriend, Devon. To which she's apparently going to dump for some inexplicable reason for your boy Dylan. Because he's a "cutie" is the best I've seen evidence for so far.

And Christine has a bf too. Something like "Trevor".

Reactions: 1879 and xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Is there any clue what happened after door is opened (when Sam is drawing naked Sophia)?
I at first thought Julie found Dylan's jizz under the table and assumed it was Sam. But no, it happens anyway. Sam must be gross for other reasons.
I would guess Neil saw Sophias bra and told Julie.

Perhaps there has been a time where Sam had wanked (possibly thinking about Julie) while having her bra?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74 and hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes