hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This is Dylan day, so Sophia's part in this update is probably rather small. So it might only be 20 or so images of Sophia getting a haircut, but 180 of Dylan sniffing Marie's hair. Or whatever.
Eh, dude you are just dismantling yourself more and more. Because you don't get your favorite fetish you're getting grumpier and grumpier. I used to think you were one of those people, based on your previous work and your work as a programmer for some of the game developers, who know what they're talking about but those days are long gone.
Unlike you, I think we will get lesbian content during the hairdressing event. I'm looking forward to that and I don't care if I see it from Dylan's perspective or from a third person perspective.
And since I don't completely exclude Incest from my game, I also enjoy the slow and for me erotic ride along the way.
That makes the difference for me to the cute little hooker Yoon, whose story is sexy but not erotic, who can already be seen at turbo speed now as a noble whore at the end of the game.

Reactions: roro and abram1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eh, dude you are just dismantling yourself more and more. Because you don't get your favorite fetish you're getting grumpier and grumpier. I used to think you were one of those people, based on your previous work and your work as a programmer for some of the game developers, who know what they're talking about but those days are long gone.
Unlike you, I think we will get lesbian content during the hairdressing event. I'm looking forward to that and I don't care if I see it from Dylan's perspective or from a third person perspective.
And since I don't completely exclude Incest from my game, I also enjoy the slow and for me erotic ride along the way.
That makes the difference for me to the cute little hooker Yoon, whose story is sexy but not erotic, who can already be seen at turbo speed now as a noble whore at the end of the game.
How are you seeing any possibility in a lesbian event in which a male (in this instance Dylan) is present? Do you not understand that a lesbian event by definition cannot include a man?

And for the record, any disinterest in this event started when it was stated that this event was the continuation of Dylan's POV. As Sophia's son, I want the best for him - that's why I'm sending him to boarding school in the first place. If there's an opportunity for him to have a gf like Marie, I'm all for it. I'm just not going to sacrifice the well-being of the MC I care about (Sophia) in order to do it.

EDIT: To clarify, I will only play the Yoga event from Sophia's POV. By what's written on the box, she's the MC. I have no interest in Dylan's POV, so will likely just get the haircut if this event proves interesting enough to be bothered downloading.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How are you seeing any possibility in a lesbian event in which a male (in this instance Dylan) is present? Do you not understand that a lesbian event by definition cannot include a man?

And for the record, any disinterest in this event started when it was stated that this event was the continuation of Dylan's POV. As Sophia's son, I want the best for him - that's why I'm sending him to boarding school in the first place. If there's an opportunity for him to have a gf like Marie, I'm all for it. I'm just not going to sacrifice the well-being of the MC I care about (Sophia) in order to do it.

EDIT: To clarify, I will only play the Yoga event from Sophia's POV. By what's written on the box, she's the MC. I have no interest in Dylan's POV, so will likely just get the haircut if this event proves interesting enough to be bothered downloading.
If a man is watching it is no longer a lesbian event? I know I'm being a bit subtle, but you are a man. So if you watch the event it would no longer be a lesbian event?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If a man is watching it is no longer a lesbian event? I know I'm being a bit subtle, but you are a man. So if you watch the event it would no longer be a lesbian event?
As far as I'm aware. But then, as there's no actual lesbian route since Sophia is defined as attracted to her husband, does it matter?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
if it's a standard time update which based upon percentages it is, it's be 200 images...... 200 images of people getting haircuts....lol
I don't know, man. We're close to 1 month since the last release, and progress bars are moving terribly slow. Looks more like it's gonna be another close to 3-month cycle if you ask me. I've not really paid much attention to what's going on with AWAM the past ~2 weeks, so maybe there's some information I've been missing out on. But yeah, I don't see this being a 400+ render update either, unless there's more to it than the hairsalon visit.

That said, we are close to christmas and new years'. Many developers tend to work less or take a break during that time of the year, as most of us do working 'regular' jobs, so that's fine I guess. What L&P could do, which I don't even know if that's possible on Patreon, is to charge every tier only $1 for all the support he's been getting over the years. Would be a nice gesture and christmas present for his supporters. Or maybe do a giveaway. You know, just to show some goodwill and boost the morale after a terribly slow year. But ay, that idea just came out of nowhere and we all know wouldn't happen. This is L&P afterall. :LOL:

abram1

May 24, 2020
A words of a wise man, no more, no less.
Alley_Cat's frustration with AMAM clearly muddles his judgement. I also would like this VN to be more lesbian oriented. Having a dozen hetero events in a row without girl-on-girl quality time slightly upset us, lesbo fans. The yearning is intoxicating and making our already blue balls turn purple, which kinda hurts and our chicken brains can't handle such pressure, thus leading to somewhat incoherent comments, like this one.
I know that there's no way this is happening, but still. Following a new haircut Sophia and Dylan gonna witness in the backroom something like that, mother/daughter shameless bonding in front of the perplexed audience
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully, everybody's blood pressure normalizes or goes up after this sneak peek.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know, man. We're close to 1 month since the last release, and progress bars are moving terribly slow. Looks more like it's gonna be another close to 3-month cycle if you ask me. I've not really paid much attention to what's going on with AWAM the past ~2 weeks, so maybe there's some information I've been missing out on. But yeah, I don't see this being a 400+ render update either, unless there's more to it than the hairsalon visit.

That said, we are close to christmas and new years'. Many developers tend to work less or take a break during that time of the year, as most of us do working 'regular' jobs, so that's fine I guess. What L&P could do, which I don't even know if that's possible on Patreon, is to charge every tier only $1 for all the support he's been getting over the years. Would be a nice gesture and christmas present for his supporters. Or maybe do a giveaway. You know, just to show some goodwill and boost the morale after a terribly slow year. But ay, that idea just came out of nowhere and we all know wouldn't happen. This is L&P afterall. :LOL:
5FB41EE1-23D9-441C-AF6C-ACE084DC3928.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes