Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
For as much as people like to shit on this creator and game it is interesting enough that there are 5627 pages of comments and counting. Dev obviously did something right. (btw some of my favorits lesbian content even if sparse)
"It gets people talking" is such an odd defense people use.

Reactions: 1879

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
"Next step" :sneaky: :love: ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excited for their next event, and see what the "next step" is in their relationship, Dylan has been asking her to teach him how to kiss, so maybe a make out session could lead to more... should be interesting!

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
I suppose the numerous group of developers of this game pass more time in the forum for creating hype while the game is slowly down without any certain date.
Wow! Amazing!
The l&p group is around 10 people here but probably they don't understand that the followers are decreasing significantly.
It's quite boring reading the same stuff every page of this forum, please turn the page and speed up the process.
Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I suppose the numerous group of developers of this game pass more time in the forum for creating hype while the game is slowly down without any certain date.
Wow! Amazing!
The l&p group is around 10 people here but probably they don't understand that the followers are decreasing significantly.
It's quite boring reading the same stuff every page of this forum, please turn the page and speed up the process.
Thanks
Except you can see on graphtreon that L&P's followers aren't decreasing. There's still the same gradual increase there's been for a while. There's been an increase in volatility over the past year, but that's about it.

Is it boring? Certainly. Fairly sure people are sick of me bemoaning the lack of interesting content at the moment. But it is what it is. If L&P starts on something I can get excited about, then I can get excited.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Except you can see on graphtreon that L&P's followers aren't decreasing. There's still the same gradual increase there's been for a while. There's been an increase in volatility over the past year, but that's about it.

Is it boring? Certainly. Fairly sure people are sick of me bemoaning the lack of interesting content at the moment. But it is what it is. If L&P starts on something I can get excited about, then I can get excited.
You're one of team dude! Don't let me laugh more

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Well that doesn't mean this game development hast to be at half the speed of real life. At best.
My sister was pregnant twice and was already divorced and engaged again...in the last 5 Years...
Your sister seen things that you'll never seeing in this game probably.
Only for your knowledge: the "written story" isn't it for one reason, if you develop a game in this way probably is better defining chapters and not stand alone updates like this.
This is the first point for some doubt about the project. A good game designer knows perfectly this kind of condition.
Another strange point few updates ago: a couple engaged who wants swinging a new route not tracked in the game tags...why? Is another tricky things for creating more pathos but at the end it's only another bite to dust?
Too much ideas are planned (someone good other really bad) and not time for developing all (probably you need 40 Gbs of entire game for seeing the end of this stuff), there's no a logical point and focus based on a real character.
The good or bad wife is losing her initial charming for something that probably we seen more time in other games.
It's like a soap opera, they open many doors but at the end there's no one really developed well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jolenko

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm playing the lesbic way however at no point did Ellie adulterate her brother's hamburger, but when Sophia finds that they have been smoking she mentions that Ellie almost poisoned him.
I don't know why it refers to something that hasn't happened and affects history.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm playing the lesbic way however at no point did Ellie adulterate her brother's hamburger, but when Sophia finds that they have been smoking she mentions that Ellie almost poisoned him.
I don't know why it refers to something that hasn't happened and affects history.
Sophia finding them smoking is part of the bonus storyline. Her leaving the bathroom door open so that Ellie is scarred seeing Dylan naked, hence getting revenge by putting little blue pills in his burger is a requirement to play that particular storyline.

Are you playing the scene via the gallery?
Who is Emma?
The nerd in Sophia's class that can get a makeover and leave.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes