Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You forgot one important fact. Sofia is cheating on her husband with Sam ... and cheater is a cheater. Why do you think he won't cheat on Sam too. These two boys will share her and use her body in all possible ways :cool:
RockSpice, Sophia is just getting out of the swamp of marriage and she has no experience in cheating, this will come in five years of spree. And Sem is a touchstone for her to understand her abilities, and, in fact, there is no “crime” between them yet, respectively, Sem is not a waste material, and there is no need to change it yet. Only when she gets tired of Sam, and she gets everything she wants from him, only then will she switch to a new victim. How would I think so.

Reactions: hei201

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
OK so the first time i played this was back when it was still in early development stage, years ago. Thought it was good but nothing special. Haven´t touched it since then. That is until a week ago. Was looking at the screenshots from the first page and it seemed to me it was better than i remember it to be, so i downloaded to see how it is now years later.
And now i am in love :love: .
It is exactly what i want to see, goddess main character, good renders, good writing with incredibly interesting sexy scenes, that are so varied. Posing for drawings like a goddess, jail scenes, classroom scenes (so hot) and so on. All written so well, with great build up.
NOt many games have that good build up in sexy scenes, me as a big Jessica o´Neill hard news fan, thought of stoper, developer of JOHN to be one of the master´s when it comes to that, but i think LP even managed to beat him in that regard.

You know what i mean, so many games have sex scenes set up like this: first render is 2 characters meet, next render is 2 of them touching or something and then 3rd render they are already naked and fucking. I find that to be so boring.
JOHN and AWAM, and some other games, but here i am talking about these 2 games are different.

Sexy scenes are so well thought out, and have so many stages that are building the mood and excitement.
I love that.
Perfect example is the jacuzzi scene with Sam after his concert from day 19 i think, so freaking hot, without even them taking their clothes of.
I have not been on this thread for years but i am regularly visiting and commenting on the JOHN thread, and so often i got annoyed when there people are talking about AWAM because the games are similar.
But man, they were right.
3.5 stars are not fair and i bet it is because of kids giving it 1 stars because all they want to see is dick entering pussy and the game is slow when it comes to that.

Anyway, long comment but i am full of thoughts after playing the game yesterday for 6 hours straight.
Cheers and happy new year.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
OK so the first time i played this was back when it was still in early development stage, years ago. Thought it was good but nothing special. Haven´t touched it since then. That is until a week ago. Was looking at the screenshots from the first page and it seemed to me it was better than i remember it to be, so i downloaded to see how it is now years later.
It is exactly what i want to see, goddess main character, good renders, good writing with incredibly interesting sexy scenes, that are so varied. Posing for drawings like a goddess, jail scenes, classroom scenes (so hot) and so on. All written so well, with great build up.
NOt many games have that good build up in sexy scenes, me as a big Jessica o´Neill hard news fan, thought of stoper, developer of JOHN to be one of the master´s when it comes to that, but i think LP even managed to beat him in that regard.

You know what i mean, so many games have sex scenes set up like this: first render is 2 characters meet, next render is 2 of them touching or something and then 3rd render they are already naked and fucking. I find that to be so boring.
JOHN and AWAM, and some other games, but here i am talking about these 2 games are different.

Sexy scenes are so well thought out, and have so many stages that are building the mood and excitement.
I love that.
Perfect example is the jacuzzi scene with Sam after his concert from day 19 i think, so freaking hot, without even them taking their clothes of.
I have not been on this thread for years but i am regularly visiting and commenting on the JOHN thread, and so often i got annoyed when there people are talking about AWAM because the games are similar.
3.5 stars are not fair and i bet it is because of kids giving it 1 stars because all they want to see is dick entering pussy and the game is slow when it comes to that.

Anyway, long comment but i am full of thoughts after playing the game yesterday for 6 hours straight.
Yeah I agree. This game is really special to me :love:.
And I hope it should be never be abandoned.
The scenes are great and the story is also so good. I hope this game get's what it deserves in terms of it's rating.
3.5 to me is not reasonable.

Alibabazz

Aug 16, 2021
Why can't Dilan have a sex with Sofia in her dream?
It won't break the plot. But it will spice it up. She will remember her dream when she meets him.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Just an update about the post with the schedule for the next PDs.
  1. Maybe you already noticed, there is a changelog at the beginning so it should be easier to see the latest updates of the post.
    1672590475334.png

2. This is more a maquillage thing, the big table for PD13 and PD14 has been refactored and split into 2 separate tables and the teasers have now a dedicated column. Hopefully it should be easier to read.
    And call me crazy, but **maybe** by this time next year the whole PD13 will be hidden behind a spoiler tag saying "old stuff" ;). I know, but hope dies last! :D.

3. Finally there is now a section at the end, "Other information", with a collection of various pieces of information that have been shared here on the thread but that cannot find a place in a particular PD. They are organized by character of the game and some recurring topics. As it is written in the preamble, the caveat is that they should be taken with the proverbial grain of salt, either because they might be not relevant anymore (old posts or L&P changing the story) or they are not supported by a "proof" (e.g. some mail exchanges that have been shared not even with a screenshot). So take them for what they are.

If you are regularly following the forum there should nothing particularly new, but for newcomers it could be a good place to catch up with the topics discussed here.
Of course and as usual, any feedback is welcome!

I take the chance for a big thanks to those who regularly share the teasers, the posts on patreon and the game (of course!), I won't name names to avoid them troubles ;). To Lord_Xanatos for his incredibly timely progress updates! (seriously, how do you do that?! :D). And to those who share information, assets, (wild) speculations and theories, release date projections, fashion advice, it all contributes to keep these threads (this + off topic one) interesting, active and very enjoyable!

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Why can't Dilan have a sex with Sofia in her dream?
It won't break the plot. But it will spice it up. She will remember her dream when she meets him.
Oh please no ! I personally hate dream sequences in which our favorite characters have sex with the characters we are waiting to watch them have sex with. I think 'dream sequences' just spoil the fun as it is not a ''real'' sex scene but it just ruins the mood (at leas for me) ahead of time. If we are given the option to avoid them, then I have no problem with them being in a game.

HonkaX2

Dec 18, 2022
Tell me if this is any resemblance to this lady for Sophia (I know I'm possibly reaching but hey):

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

I love that.

I mean the bottom line is, this game moved WAY too slow in terms of relal-world time, for years. Now that things are finally happening a lot of people can't let go of the past. Is it quite as quick as I would like? Still no, but the pace in the past year or so has been more reasonable. And the game IS very good in a broad sense.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean the bottom line is, this game moved WAY too slow in terms of relal-world time, for years. Now that things are finally happening a lot of people can't let go of the past. Is it quite as quick as I would like? Still no, but the pace in the past year or so has been more reasonable. And the game IS very good in a broad sense.
The pace might be reasonable for some of you. But in the past year I've only got about half-dozen renders in content, the closest to erotic being a back shot of Sophia in the shower.

This update for me and others will just be Sophia and Dylan getting a haircut. And then nothing again for about another year. Hardly "people can't let go of the past", when it will be my present for a while.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes