Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree and I share your doubts about Sophia/Patricia during the ranch day. For where we are **at the moment** with Sophia/Patricia relationship it's difficult to see how they can cross that line and make such a big step. The last events with Patricia were 1) the yoga event, with some touching/teasing during the exercises and some direct teasing during the shower and 2) the concert, again with some touching, and some verbal teasing but nothing much (even if that was a necessary condition for continuing Sam's event). So the scenario you describe (or any variation of it) could be indeed plausible in the light of the current state of things.

Disclaimer: I really look forward to any Sophia/Patricia interaction as I really like the two characters and their dynamics, so in what I'm about to say there could be some bias and some latent wishful thinking, for as hard as I try to be objective.

There are other factors, though, that **could** still make it possible (at least IMO)
  • it has already happened in recent events, in different ways and at different extents, that some sort of big step, someone said a "switch", is taken to move things forward:
    • Dylan and the run in the park: he suddenly became "a man" in Sophia's eyes because he beat the guys in the park. Nothing major happened besides some groping, but we'll soon(-ish) see what kind of impact it has on the progress of the path.
    • Nathalie's event: while sexy and definitely enjoyable, had quite a step taken with that lesbian domination vibe which was quite unexpected.
    • Sam's event: while something was expected I think that the general consensus is that it went beyond expectations, again something "new" was introduced (drawing skills) to push things further.
  • each of them has been discussed thoroughly here on the forum in terms of "realism"/believability, poor writing etc, that's not the point, I'm just pointing out that we have already seen some "jumps" to push things further.

• There is still the museum event that could grow their relationship and, above all, their "complicity". We have been told that is not a lesbian event, but I won't be surprised if it will still award a bunch of Patricia's points. In a way, it **could** play out initially in a similar way as the concert, with Patricia teasing and provoking Sophia with their intentions with the boys and then whatever has to happen with them will happen. While that won't set them on a lesbian path, it will surely reinforce their complicity.
    Maybe it is casual, but we can see that already in the different way a more corrupted Sophia answers to Patricia's similar allusion during the first meeting with the museum guys and during the dancing at the concert:

View attachment 2272420
    Python:
    p "I meant it purely hypothetically. Come on, Sis! It's only us here! You know anything that we say stays between us! Forever! So, let's say... you were in college again, right now. Unmarried and without kids. THEN would you do them?"s "Well, then... maybe."
    p "*HA-HA* You bitch! I knew it!"
    s "HEY! Don't call me that!"
    p "So, you would've let them bang your brains out, huh? But first you would've sucked them off nice and slowly *heh-heh*!"
    s "Yuck! Damn, Patricia! You're so nasty!"
    p "But you've just said you'd have sex with them if you were in college again!"
    s "No, I said maybe! And you'd have done them, too!"
    p "Yeah, but you've always been the innocent one between us. I think you have more bitch in you than you think! I bet you were enjoying how the Asian guy was staring at your boobs *ha ha!*"
    View attachment 2272425
    Python:
    p "Hey, if I have the rhythm, vocalist, and drummer boys, you can have your lead *grin*!"window hide
    s "Hmm... why can't I take the bassist, the rhythm AND the lead? That'd make more sense since I get all the guitar studs."
    p "Because... look, I love you dearly, but I don't think you could handle all three *grin*!"
    s "You're just being greedy! I so could *smirk*!"
    "For some inexplicable reason, this lewd talk somehow turned Sophia on and she noticed that it did the same with her sister."
    So that event could be an enabler for what has to happen next by getting the two sister more complicit and taking down some of the remaining barriers.

• While we still don't know how big the event it will be in terms of number of updates, the occasion of visiting a new place for almost the whole day might suggest that there will be more sub-events that can help to build up the situation.
  • And being out in the wilderness for a horse ride, if it is the case, offers many possibilities for an unexpected event that suddenly put the two (or three) in a daring situation. Trivially, it could be a sudden storm that surprises them, they have to take cover, wet clothes... yada yada yada they come back more relaxed ;). Classic and uninspired cliché, I know, but it's just to give the idea. (and btw that's one of the reasons why I asked Mr.Gamer__ to ask that question about the weather).
So, long story short, I'll take what it comes, I still hope for Sophia/Patricia as it is not so impossible IMO. If it has to be Zoey, I just hope it will be an interesting character like e.g. the undervalued barmaid of the biker bar ;).
Sam's concert isn't part of the Patricia route so doesn't count. Particularly if no Patricia points were gained. The museum event may be there to bring her up to speed though.

Reactions: xxxorro

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I still enjoy AWAM, but no longer in the hope of enjoying a complete story or for an immersive experience.

I enjoy it now as a bit more of a nostalgic look at one of the first few AVN's I played.

He was one of the first creators I supported with $ and I've supported him at various levels longer than I have any other creator, first on Patreon, then on SS.

It was a great introduction to the AVN genre but the Incredibly slow pace of development means that it cannot be anything more with me.

When L&P decided that AWAM was to become a generational AVN (meaning it would take at least 25 years to complete at the current pace), I had to stop pretending that I was going to get anything close to my early AWAM experience.

AWAM is certainly far more than 'The Cat in The Hat' and far less than Azimov and Heinlein for one of my entertainment choices.

I'll enjoy the one scene short stories with favorite characters but, honestly, as my early AWAM experiences fade before thousands of sunsets, even those one scene vignettes will lose the battle to compete for my time.

For those who feel as I do, we simply deserve more.
Quoted as well as any of us former supporters could.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not another 5 years mate, another 35 years maybe :D:D
If he got married,even 35 years will be a very optimistic.
A wife/husband and potential child/s realy leads to way slower development to my experience with other titles.
Nah, come back in 3 years
It looks like he should come after 10 years.
Now after we got conifirmation that Sam won't have sex with Sophia for at next 10+ days.
PD16 hetero sex scenes really sounds like will be without Sophia.

Reactions: McZoy

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Hey all,
Can someone please tell me what the ages of Sam and Dylan are respectively..?
Also how old are the Side Job SexEd kids?
Thanks in advance

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all,
Can someone please tell me what the ages of Sam and Dylan are respectively..?
Also how old are the Side Job SexEd kids?
Thanks in advance
Here are the statements of the dev on the matter
Dylan Ellie Sam
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-356351
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-519453
and the apostles
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-6057440

Reactions: Jude6 and Monocabra
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes