Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So where is some ''NEW YEAR'' special ??

Not only you milk these fools and lie them 5, 6 or how many years game is old but u lazy to do xtra scenes for Happy New Year ?? Looks like followers are really dumb since they still believe in worst game ever with zero content and zero action.

Sophia DAY 7 = SHOWED TITS (after 2 years in real time

Sophia DAY 25 = Showed tits behind violin-chelo (after 7 years of real time and development LMAO )

This game is beyond stupidity and milking. Its a comedy to come here and read all these ''YES SIR, THANK U SIR'' comments.
ya know what is really funny about this post? you actually say "real-time" and even quote what day it is in the game. As you said, Sophia showed her tits after 7 days and then showed her tits after 25 days, it was actually a lot more than her tits. This is without mentioning all the other sexy moments she has done and shown to people.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
i think at some point, to make awam even better, Lp will get the game dubbed.
It is quite critical, imagine how sexy sophia's voice will be

Reactions: GagaAmber22

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So where is some ''NEW YEAR'' special ??

Not only you milk these fools and lie them 5, 6 or how many years game is old but u lazy to do xtra scenes for Happy New Year ?? Looks like followers are really dumb since they still believe in worst game ever with zero content and zero action.

Sophia DAY 7 = SHOWED TITS (after 2 years in real time

Sophia DAY 25 = Showed tits behind violin-chelo (after 7 years of real time and development LMAO )

This game is beyond stupidity and milking. Its a comedy to come here and read all these ''YES SIR, THANK U SIR'' comments.
LOL "Showed tits behind violin". Yeah, after she fingered herself while letting the teenager suck on them for 20 minutes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GagaAmber22

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
It's incredible to me that L&P still has supporters at this rate. I suppose sunk cost counts for something. When I first heard about AWAM, I was interested, because corruption games are, by-and-large, garbage. They're pretty much all the same: the female protagonist is a ridiculously prudish ice queen, who (despite having her own children sometimes) you would swear has never even heard of sex before. Completely ridiculous (read: has never, and would never happen to a real person) circumstances lead her down a very, very steep slope of depravity. She will go from being deeply uncomfortable with even the concept of sex one day, to being willing to use her body in literally any kind of way imaginable for a free car ride the next.
Even then, no matter how many people she's fucked or how many dicks she's sucked for little to no reason, every encounter feels like it's her first time.

SO, when I heard that someone was going to focus on a more realistic build to the female protag becoming a slut, I was interested, but that was 5 years ago. 5 years worth of glacial build-up in a visual novel, where most/all of the assets already exist. The main problem is bloat, and L&P not playing to their strengths. First, we do not need 5 renders of Sophia walking into a room. Cutting back on the number of renders per scene would do wonders. Second, L&P is not a good writer. Most of the plot and dialogue sucks. They should stop focusing on that. What L&P IS good at is erotic build up. That first scene with Sophia and the neighbor kid practicing with the instrument is really well-done. The problem is that the game is hours longer now, and that still hasn't gone anywhere. Sophia doesn't even go home and rub one out, or fuck her husband, which in-and-of itself would be a pretty hot way to do a vanilla sex scene in a corruption game, if she went home to fuck her husband because she got turned on by the neighbor boy. L&P is really good at building erotic tension in scenes (the basketball scene is another good example), but the tension has to be released, or it's wasted.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
2023, the year of Dylan! let's get it!
|UserName|, Dylan isn't actually the main character, the main character is Sophia, and if you're implying that Sophia will take care of Dylan, it's not certain that she'll succeed. She has a serious rival on this field, more aggressive, and more cynical, and it is quite possible that Dylan's virginity will go to her.

Reactions: 1879

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
|UserName|, Dylan isn't actually the main character, the main character is Sophia, and if you're implying that Sophia will take care of Dylan, it's not certain that she'll succeed. She has a serious rival on this field, more aggressive, and more cynical, and it is quite possible that Dylan's virginity will go to her.
Well, I do know that Sophia is the main character, I meant that Dylan will be getting a lot more screen time this year, and the next two updates after the next one is mainly Sophia-Dylan, things should get spicy and I'm here for it :love:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Well, I do know that Sophia is the main character, I meant that Dylan will be getting a lot more screen time this year, and the next two updates after the next one is mainly Sophia-Dylan, things should get spicy and I'm here for it :love:
The events of "Sophia-Dylan" logically should not progress now, since Sofia has a relationship with Sam. And Sofia is not such a hardened bitch that would twist two novels at the same time. And Dylan has a "woman" who can seriously compete with Sofia. I don't know how Lust & Passion can reconcile this state of affairs. Now, if Sam messed up, then maybe Sophia would go over to Dylan.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The events of "Sophia-Dylan" logically should not progress now, since Sofia has a relationship with Sam. And Sofia is not such a hardened bitch that would twist two novels at the same time. And Dylan has a "woman" who can seriously compete with Sofia. I don't know how Lust & Passion can reconcile this state of affairs. Now, if Sam messed up, then maybe Sophia would go over to Dylan.
I think if you've played through Sophia/Sam to the end, that will rule out the Dylan/Sophia storyline.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah well, she doesnt have a relationship with Sam in my playthrough so... LP did say that their next event (Dylan-Sophia) is the "next step" in their relationship.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think if you've played through Sophia/Sam to the end, that will rule out the Dylan/Sophia storyline.
Yeah well, she doesnt have a relationship with Sam in my playthrough so... LP did say that their next event (Dylan-Sophia) is the "next step" in their relationship.
I agree with you, apparently I reason this way because I go through all the routes of this game.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I agree with you, apparently I reason this way because I go through all the routes of this game.
I go through all the routes as well, I'm pretty sure since i didn't have Sophia become Sam's secret GF, this allows her to have something with Dylan in future updates, LP said they can have a romantic relationship that will develope with time, I'm guessing it will start after the next update.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
You forgot one important fact. Sofia is cheating on her husband with Sam ... and cheater is a cheater. Why do you think he won't cheat on Sam too. These two boys will share her and use her body in all possible ways :cool:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes