Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it worth staying on the good wife route? I feel as if that never gets any updates.
We don't know when the next GW event is. PD16 at the earliest. Probably be a small scene Update 10 as Sophia goes to sleep.

Perhaps a more important question is what route would you play instead? Personally, it makes no sense for Sophia to choose the initial Dylan or Sam route options - nothing to entice me into the route (Unlike the Ellie and Patricia routes) and they're the ones getting content at the moment.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Neither was I, but I had to go back and check because I realized that I've never seen him have an erection, I had to go back and see if he had one there, if there was ever a time for him to have one, it was during that event, but guess what? He didn't have one :KEK: :FacePalm: pathetic non incest side character :FacePalm::FacePalm:
I do not know where you went back and what were you looking at? We really don't see Sam's erection, but if I'm not mistaken, then you should not look, but read the text. It was written in the text that Sofia felt his erection. I may be wrong, I'll check later, or maybe someone else will do it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I do not know where you went back and what were you looking at? We really don't see Sam's erection, but if I'm not mistaken, then you should not look, but read the text. It was written in the text that Sofia felt his erection. I may be wrong, I'll check later, or maybe someone else will do it.
It may have been written in the text I'm not sure, but when someone has an erection, most of the time, it shows, you can see a buldge in the pants, L&P did it multiple times with Dylan, I don't recall ever seeing one with S@M.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
It may have been written in the text I'm not sure, but when someone has an erection, most of the time, it shows, you can see a buldge in the pants, L&P did it multiple times with Dylan, I don't recall ever seeing one with S@M.
So I went to read the text and this is all I found, Until I see an erection, I'm gonna say it was his phone in his pocket, and that S@M has a little problem with his ding-dong, until proven otherwise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Jul 28, 2017
translation and coding must be getting harder. it's taking as long to translate and code a 10th of a day as it did when he did a 3rd of a day. or he's stalling till next month.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So I went to read the text and this is all I found, Until I see an erection, I'm gonna say it was his phone in his pocket, and that S@M has a little problem with his ding-dong, until proven otherwise! View attachment 2342148
:ROFLMAO: Since your so obsessed with seeing Sams cock, maybe this will make you happy or cry

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png
These are all from the great Pixil in his fan art game "classroom fantasies" please check it out to see the rest of them, now ill probly get banned again from this thread, oh well it is what it is, Ill still be around on the offtopic AWAM

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Since your so obsessed with seeing Sams cock, maybe this will make you happy or cry

View attachment 2342242 View attachment 2342244 View attachment 2342245 View attachment 2342246 View attachment 2342247 View attachment 2342248 View attachment 2342256 View attachment 2342257 View attachment 2342258 View attachment 2342260
These are all from the great Pixil in his fan art game "classroom fantasies" please check it out to see the rest of them, now ill probly get banned again from this thread, oh well it is what it is, Ill still be around on the offtopic AWAM
I didn't want to see his cock :KEK: :FacePalm: I just wanted confirmation that he actually had one :ROFLMAO: because in the main game, there's very little of him having a hard on... It made me laugh more than anything! Hehe thanks for that :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
ill probly get banned again from this thread
Damn bro, risking getting banned from this thread just to prove a point for S@M? a non incest side character for people that aren't into incest? I feel for you, I really do, he's not worth getting banned for, I really hope you don't get banned for this :FacePalm:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn bro, risking getting banned from this thread just to prove a point for S@M? a non incest side character for people that aren't into incest? I feel for you, I really do, he's not worth getting banned for, I really hope you don't get banned for this :FacePalm:
What makes Sam a "side character"? He's important enough to get his own path in the walkthrough, which is more than we can say for someone like Aiden.

EDIT:
Aiden still doesn't have relationship points right? It's been a while since I checked.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What makes Sam a "side character"? He's important enough to get his own path in the walkthrough, which is more than we can say for someone like Aiden.

EDIT:
Aiden still doesn't have relationship points right? It's been a while since I checked.
Yeah, Sam is the most important non incest character.

Edit: I'm not sure if important is the word I'm looking for, but I'll stick with it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Sure he has his own path like many others in the game, they're all side characters except for Sophia & Dylan, or even Ellie I would add to that because we had to make a choice for her as well (to forgive Logan or not), we have to make choices as Dylan and play as him sometimes, all we get from S@M is "oh" "I love you Mrs. Parker" "Yes I will help with the groceries Mrs Parker" "Can I taste your nipples Mrs parker"... side character that has his own path, Aiden is also a side character but he has a much bigger impact in the game than S@M does, and that to me makes S@M nothing more than a side character that the player can play if the player chooses to play his path.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes