|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Yes my boy Sam is a peepers, that's why, Sophia now accepts Sam's true love and becomes his secret girlfriend.:love: And now Sophia is completely comfortable with my boy Sam. Where's that lo****r Dylan.;):PogChamp::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL:
The only reason why Sophia is now comfortable with S@m is because you made her a whore with your choices in your playthrough, she wants nothing to do with him in mine. Check back after the next two updates, Dylan will have catched up with your "boy".

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 2340045 View attachment 2340047

No matter how many times we play this event, it is an event that needs to be played again and again. My boy Sam event is the only scene that never gets boring in the game.:love::p I know Ellie's shower scenes are also the hottest scenes. But Sam events are the hottest event than Ellie shower event.;):love:
True, but realistically speaking, Sam would have his hardest boner ever, leaking pre-cum as her breast are revealed....just saying a young stud would lose his load more than onceq.2

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
True, but realistically speaking, Sam would have his hardest boner ever, leaking pre-cum as her breast are revealed....just saying a young stud would lose his load more than onceq.2
Realistically speaking, when she was on top of him kissing with her tits out, he should've cum prematurely right there, let's be real here, this guy had no erection at all!! you couldn't even tell he had a dick in his pants... which when you think about it, is kinda sad :FacePalm: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO::KEK:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Realistically speaking, when she was on top of him kissing with her tits out, he should've cum prematurely right there, let's be real here, this guy had no erection at all!! you couldn't even tell he had a dick in his pants... which when you think about it, is kinda sad :FacePalm: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I wasn't staring at his pants......

Reactions: Warfarechief
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes