|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
No comments. Frodo/pigmmy/gay Dylan
Gay? how is Dylan gay?? He looks at women and has an erection, his dick is ACTUALLY hard!!! If anyone is gay in this game it's your boy S@m, I've never seen him have an erection in this game :KEK: :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: Even after that last event with Sophia he didn't even have an erection!!! Like how is that even possible??? :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Also Dylan is pretty much the 2nd MC of this game, after Sophia, only Dylan has a POV where you have to make choices for/as him, (except that one scene with Liam helping out with the wedding dress) hate on him all you want, at the end of the day he's a more important character than your "boy" S@M, he will never play a bigger role than Dylan in this game, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Dylan is looking at women and is attracted to them... How is that gay? If you're trying to roast him, at least make it make sense. That was just terrible, dude.

For example, TSS (Treehouse Stalker Sam) knows how to stalk Sophia.
He always just comes here to talk shit about Dylan, and talks about how amazing S@ms scenes are, as if Dylan or any other characters won't have their way with Sophia at some point :FacePalm:

Jan 20, 2022

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

No matter how many times we play this event, it is an event that needs to be played again and again. My boy Sam event is the only scene that never gets boring in the game. I know Ellie's shower scenes are also the hottest scenes. But Sam events are the hottest event than Ellie shower event.

I played all the scenes of Sam from the first innocent kiss in kitchen until last update. So amazing the progress. Yes it was the hottest update but number 2 for me is the bikini show

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Ha! Nice try, You DON'T have to peep as Dylan, he always has the option to not peep and just leave, here you made the choice to peep, with your boy, there's no choice, because he is a peeper, a peeper will peep :KEK: :FacePalm:

View attachment 2340290

View attachment 2340280 View attachment 2340282 View attachment 2340284 View attachment 2340289
Yes my boy Sam is a peepers, that's why, Sophia now accepts Sam's true love and becomes his secret girlfriend.:love: And now Sophia is completely comfortable with my boy Sam. Where's that lo****r Dylan.;):PogChamp::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL:

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Read you guys comment for a while now so funny
Sam vs Dylan when this gonna end:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dylan is literally the most loved character among the fanbase, Sam was just a side character created for those uncomfortable with "incest".. That guy has no personality whatsoever except for being a stalker lol.. Dylan feels more alive and is basically the 2nd MC in the game..

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes