hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Apparently L&P made different statements regarding the Dylan catch-up arc. In one statement he said Dylan would catch-up with Sam this evening, but another post has him talking about this happening within the next 2 PD's if I remember correctly.

And where exactly even is Dylan during this Sam+Sophia event? On the boarding school route, Dylan was over at Sam's and it ended with both of them in his room playing video games, right?

On the Aiden route, last time we seen Dylan was during the Diner event with Ellie. Are both of them back home at this point? I feel like there's so many plotholes with the event-based crap that you can't even tell anymore. It's all so.. disjointed. o_O
The statements of L&P that were posted here, or the statements of supporters regarding the progress of Dylan were also very contradictory for me. Especially since, as others here have noted, the leap Dylan must now make is very large.
What would work in my opinion would be a massage where Sophia satisfies herself first unnoticed by Dylan. Dylan gets this only at her climax with.
And a French kiss can only happen the next day. I suggested the "how" earlier.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The statements of L&P that were posted here, or the statements of supporters regarding the progress of Dylan were also very contradictory for me. Especially since, as others here have noted, the leap Dylan must now make is very large.
What would work in my opinion would be a massage where Sophia satisfies herself first unnoticed by Dylan. Dylan gets this only at her climax with.
And a French kiss can only happen the next day. I suggested the "how" earlier.

I think anything romantic between Dylan and Sophia will take some more time. Therefore, the next two updates will certainly not be a breakthrough, but rather a slow development:

1659269453520.png

This could mean that a kiss is probably not at the top of Dylan's list of possible advances. Also, it would be a pity if L&P did not make Dylan's path distinctly different from Sam's. There are a lot of possibilities, maybe because Dylan saw the event between Sophia and Sam and/or because Sophia remembers that Dylan needs a little help. My guess is that Dylan is most likely to progress as a passive spectator. So if you take out the French kiss, it's very possible for Dylan to more than match Sam, but just in a different way. Keep in mind: It was not Sam but Sofia who masturbated herself.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think anything romantic between Dylan and Sophia will take some more time. Therefore, the next two updates will certainly not be a breakthrough, but rather a slow development:

View attachment 2338489

This could mean that a kiss is probably not at the top of Dylan's list of possible advances. Also, it would be a pity if L&P did not make Dylan's path distinctly different from Sam's. There are a lot of possibilities, maybe because Dylan saw the event between Sophia and Sam and/or because Sophia realises that Dylan needs a little help. My guess is that Dylan is most likely to progress as a passive spectator. So if you take out the French kiss, it's very possible for Dylan to more than match Sam, but just in a different way. Keep in mind: It was not Sam but Sofia who masturbated herself.
No Chistine.oh well sex is fine too.

Dec 29, 2021
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Apparently L&P made different statements regarding the Dylan catch-up arc. In one statement he said Dylan would catch-up with Sam this evening, but another post has him talking about this happening within the next 2 PD's if I remember correctly.

And where exactly even is Dylan during this Sam+Sophia event? On the boarding school route, Dylan was over at Sam's and it ended with both of them in his room playing video games, right?

On the Aiden route, last time we seen Dylan was during the Diner event with Ellie. Are both of them back home at this point? I feel like there's so many plotholes with the event-based crap that you can't even tell anymore. It's all so.. disjointed. o_O

So much is written and twisted and everyone has a theory and there is nothing easier than twisting words.
Before the last update with Sam there was just as much speculation and after that it was quiet for two days because what many had speculated didn't happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same this time.

Chamenerv

Jan 25, 2023
Eveningreally hot events for end of PD 13 (source)
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1* Evening alternative 1
* Sophia will tell Dylan when she lost her virginity (source), there will be flashbacks but not about that (source)
* The next really hot event between Dylan and Sophia will be on playable day 13 in the evening. This will be the next step in their relationship. (L&P quote)
* there will be a change of location (source)
* There will be animations (source)
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2Evening alternative 1 cont.
update 9Dylan/Ellie/ChristineEvening alternative 2

So.... With the Animations another 9 months or even more waiting just to finish this playable day?

Sorry for english too

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Nearly there lets see what the 1st % is on P&T if its low still a wee bit longer if something like 20% or higher each day then he is on course for end of Jan

Reactions: jonnybravo11

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 2338489

This could mean that a kiss is probably not at the top of Dylan's list of possible advances. Also, it would be a pity if L&P did not make Dylan's path distinctly different from Sam's. There are a lot of possibilities, maybe because Dylan saw the event between Sophia and Sam and/or because Sophia remembers that Dylan needs a little help. My guess is that Dylan is most likely to progress as a passive spectator. So if you take out the French kiss, it's very possible for Dylan to more than match Sam, but just in a different way. Keep in mind: It was not Sam but Sofia who masturbated herself.
my understanding is that the next Dylan Events will have Dylan catch up with Sam and bypass Sam, I remember L&P saying this in a reply to someone, forget where it was in thread though, so unless that is changed or I'm mistaken, the next Dylan Event will be much more than a kiss and will be a breakthrough and honestly, it's needed.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So much is written and twisted and everyone has a theory and there is nothing easier than twisting words.
Sure it's easy to twist words, but that's hardly possible if you read L&P's statements regarding the Dylan catch-up. One statement says it's gonna happen this evening, another is talking about 2 PD's. That's not twisting words, that's contradicting yourself. Big difference.

This isn't about anyones theory or what people make of it, it's simply about what L&P himself said.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
My suspicion is that the two updates will build on the events between Sophia and Sam, because Dylan could actually observe it. This would give a lot of opportunities for Dylan progress both active and passive (rather voyeuristic).
Yeah, pretty obvious first thought. However, realistically (lol), would he be able to peacefully go to a hair salon with Sophia before cold-blooded exploitation of his observation? Hence, I think someone else was watching. Ellie perhaps?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes