bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Per L&P, this is suppose to be their last appearance, but that doesn’t mean he he won’t change him mind either if he wants them in more scenes.
I will still stand by that the Museum guys will be a HUGE border to cross. Blowjob fingering etc. Because one night stands are way less risky than the own son or the sons "best" neibor friend XD

And yes they will stay a one time thing

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So does anyone know what Emma's story is supposed to be? It felt like if the route was filthy or lesbian that she was going to be Sophia's protege of sorts. Then it just ended up pairing her with Dylan and that feels lame, to me at least.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So does anyone know what Emma's story is supposed to be? It felt like if the route was filthy or lesbian that she was going to be Sophia's protege of sorts. Then it just ended up pairing her with Dylan and that feels lame, to me at least.
I'm guessing it ends up to a choice where you can have her be lesbian with Sophia or gf of Dylan.

Reactions: lockerxx

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I'm guessing it ends up to a choice where you can have her be lesbian with Sophia or gf of Dylan.
I'm thinking Emma is a dead end route.
If she becomes Dylan's girlfriend, both their routes end (live happily ever after...ah!)…and if not, then only hers...otherwise, it will just introduce more routes/paths for Sophia, as if there weren't enough anyway!
Mind, I haven't played the Dylan/Emma route through to the end, so I could be talking bollocks!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If she becomes Dylan's girlfriend, both their routes end (live happily ever after...ah!)…and if not, then only hers...otherwise, it will just introduce more routes/paths for Sophia, as if there weren't enough anyway!
Mind, I haven't played the Dylan/Emma route through to the end, so I could be talking bollocks!
Unless I missed a trigger somewhere, Emma's route just dies unless you pair her with Dylan. But in many ways, that also feels like a dead-end route, since up to that point it has felt like Sophia was taking Emma under her wing, helping her break out of her shell, and that it would also be a possible lesbian path. So unless there is a change in dynamic in a future update, Emma's story may as well not exist.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Sophia has become a predator, then Emma would not be safe from either.
Just an idea from me: Sophia fucks Dylan's girlfriend Emma with a strapon in the utility room while Dylan plays a computer game with Sam in his room. That would not be boring for me at all!
L&P once said that Sophia gets really kinky at the end of the game. He was referring to the "Godd Wife" route, as I recall. But that's what I would understand by perverted. :devilish:

PS.: And please no comment about the fact that we will never see this end or only in a hundred years. I know that myself! :)

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Dylan could potentially be in a 'normal' relationship with Emma, Marie and Christine.
View attachment 2336659 View attachment 2336666 View attachment 2336675
So where these stories lead or imply with Sophia ? threesome, cheating, nothing...
A difference for Marie and Emma, they already have an advance with Sophia.

Concernant others 'secondary' women, same question for Leah & Mrs Taylor (perversion's accomplices ?) , Jennifer (an future Aiden solution ?), Nathalie (just lesbian, threesome with Liam / Murray ?)
View attachment 2336629 View attachment 2336631 View attachment 2336634 View attachment 2336636
I kind of figured the Christine route wouldn't lead to a relationship but a one-off sex between her and Dylan.

Who's Murray?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dylan could potentially be in a 'normal' relationship with Emma, Marie and Christine.
View attachment 2336659 View attachment 2336666 View attachment 2336675
So where these stories lead or imply with Sophia ? threesome, cheating, nothing...
A difference for Marie and Emma, they already have an advance with Sophia.

Concernant others 'secondary' women, same question for Leah & Mrs Taylor (perversion's accomplices ?) , Jennifer (an future Aiden solution ?), Nathalie (just lesbian, threesome with Liam / Murray ?)
View attachment 2336629 View attachment 2336631 View attachment 2336634 View attachment 2336636

Sharon, Jada, Kendall & Emily (sisters), Olivia >>> (nothing ? just fillers ?)
View attachment 2336771 View attachment 2336773 View attachment 2336651

For Julia, even if the resolution is quick, we could have important clues for the future. Or nothing, so same question ?
Emma/Marie love intest for dylan. Emma it looks with sophie too.
Chistine one sex scene with dylan maybe but she is not a romance option.
Leah and her mother only ¡L&L knows
Natalie so far is lesbian option but it looks a treesome with liam is posible.
The coworkers of liam cut from the game.
Julia romance option for ellie

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Emma/Marie love intest for dylan. Emma it looks with sophie too.
Chistine one sex scene with dylan maybe but she is not a romance option.
Leah and her mother only ¡L&L knows
Natalie so far is lesbian option but it looks a treesome with liam is posible.
The coworkers of liam cut from the game.
Julia romance option for ellie
Looks about right.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes