palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dylan waited for this to happen since he was cockblocked for over a year by Natalie
Huh? Nathalie is the maid. How did she cockblock Dylan on the Ellie/Christine/Emma routes?

Update 9 I don't think it is a waste. I like the alternative to Dylan/Sophia. Right now, there is a build-up between Dylan/Ellie. However, I agree with you about Dylan/Emma. Dylan/Emma, IMO, should be phased out.
Yeah, think so too. I wonder if anyone actually plays the Dylan/Emma route. I feel like there's zero content worth playing. That'd be an update barely anyone is waiting for I guess? Actual waste of time, imo. But who knows, L&P could totally change his plans and add something else to that update. Though I'd rather see that route cancelled entirely. lol

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Huh? Nathalie is the maid. How did she cockblock Dylan on the Ellie/Christine/Emma routes?

Yeah, think so too. I wonder if anyone actually plays the Dylan/Emma route. I feel like there's zero content worth playing. That'd be an update barely anyone is waiting for I guess? Actual waste of time, imo. But who knows, L&P could totally change his plans and add something else to that update. Though I'd rather see that route cancelled entirely. lol
I think he's talking about the cockblock with Sophia/Dylan after the jogging event when Dylan offered a massage to Sophia, and Nat was waiting outside Parker's front door.

The only thing I can think of to prolong the Dylan/Emma event is that it's actually a Sophia/Emma lesbian thing because of what happened in the classroom when Emma kissed Sophia on the lips.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

After the park sophia wanted to reward her son with a massage in the jacuzzi and she already felt hot when he was touching her ass in the park. Then natalie showed up.....

This will be the first event with sophia and dylan in part 2. It will be hot as fuck XD

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
After the park sophia wanted to reward her son with a massage in the jacuzzi and she already felt hot when he was touching her ass in the park. Then natalie showed up.....

This will be the first event with sophia and dylan in part 2. It will be hot as fuck XD
Gotcha. Was confused because the guy you replied to was talking about update 9 and 10, which is supposed to be Dylan + Emma/Christine/Ellie. :)

But yeah, there's no Nathalie to interrupt Dylan this time...or is there? :LOL:

It's prolly gonna be somewhat spicy.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Gotcha. Was confused because the guy you replied to was talking about update 9 and 10, which is supposed to be Dylan + Emma/Christine/Ellie. :)

Keep an open mind here. We had one cliffhanger with Sophia and Sam so we could have another. :ROFLMAO:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

Oh I thoght we were talking abut the next 2 Updates after this one.... But the rest can be cut of IMO. Dylan only needs Sophia and Maybe ellie so we can have a family threesome with Sohioa Dylan and Ellie XD

DREWSKY+

May 11, 2022

The only thing I can think of to prolong the Dylan/Emma event is that it's actually a Sophia/Emma lesbian thing because of what happened in the classroom when Emma kissed Sophia on the lips.
Emma is not attractive to look at. and I think Emma is a boring character in the game. and not a good pair for Dylan. Since this is Dylan's first GF, she had to be an attractive and hot girl like Ellie or Leah.

Reactions: Michael Rawson

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe 5-6 days with some luck. Update's only got around 200-240 renders, so there shouldn't be too much translation/coding work. That said, it's always a big questionmark with L&P, and it might aswell take 10 days in the end. Guess we can make more accurate estimates once the translation/coding bar starts moving.

But from the looks of it, this will very likely be a new "record" in terms of render per day count. Even with 240 renders it's gonna be roughly ~3.38 renders per day (assuming a release on January 30th). Current record is at ~3.45 renders per day. Certainly not the kind of record anyone wants to see on a game that's already estimated to be completed in 35+ years, even without new lows. lol

He could technically still save it from becoming the next slowest development cycle in the history of AWAM. Fingers crossed, I guess...
So far from 26 releases only 2 are between 25-31 day of the month.
Anything is possible. But the museum event makes me curious why he even has it there. I know on Patreon, some members asked about their return, but Sophia and Patricia only interacted with them once. So what could play out here? He could introduce some "sexual content," but that would only make sense on how the reader played their path. It makes little sense considering they exchanged numbers, they photographed Sophia and Patricia together, and I guess the brief conversation between Sophia and Patricia about whether they like the museum guys or not.
Didn't this suppose to be the last appearance of the museum boys?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So far from 26 releases only 2 are between 25-31 day of the month.

Didn't this suppose to be the last appearance of the museum boys?
Per L&P, this is suppose to be their last appearance, but that doesn’t mean he he won’t change him mind either if he wants them in more scenes.

Reactions: armion82
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes