armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm guessing there won't be alot of sexy action in this next update. Seems to be coming along pretty quick. Next update though is finally where Dylan bangs Sophia right?
Maybe if you are playing the game on Jupiter(most optmisitc) or Saturn(pessimistic).
After all 1 year on Jupiter/Saturn is like 12/29 years on Earth.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe if you are playing the game on Jupiter(most optmisitc) or Saturn(pessimistic).
After all 1 year on Jupiter/Saturn is like 12/29 years on Earth.
I remember reading a post a while back that basically said the next update with Dylan was supposed to be a major sex event. Or something like that. My mistake

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
The only thing i care about is the relation between Ellie and Dylan, It's very unique relation :love: .

She hated him , and now she accepted him as good caring little brother , when Perv Dylan acting nice to get closer to her .

Sophia is Boring Tbh .

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're right. They're there in AWAM1/game/finalsaves, but here's no AppData folder...but then I've just made some new saves....?!
Never mind. Thanks Bibifoc/Alley_Cat. At least I know where they are now. Cheers
Windows explorer has some folders hidden by default, and I believe AppData is one of them. It should be there, you just gotta change your settings.

If your OS is Win10 simply open your Windows Explorer, then at the top you go to View > Options. A new window with more tabs will pop up. Go to the "View" tab, scroll down to "Hidden Files and Folders" and change this option to show hidden folders etc.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Claire could be the first woman to take Dylan's virginity with that rear otherwise her big behind could be a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm guessing there won't be alot of sexy action in this next update. Seems to be coming along pretty quick. Next update though is finally where Dylan bangs Sophia right?
As far as we've heard, the first opportunity for Dylan wont be until PD24 at the very earliest. Which at the current rate is looking at about some time in the 40s. Best come back in about 20 years.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes