lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If the sex scenes with Liam can be some indication what we can expect for the future sex scenes-the answer is massive disappointment.
All 3 vaginal sex scenes with Liam together are less renders than any of the top 10 events with most renders,maybe even top 15 or top 20.
The scene in the office was hot.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, but L&P is not a master at creating sex scenes. I don't know if that's because he doesn't really care as they are all with Liam (for now), or because he is simply not good. Time will tell.
Well the scene with Sam doesn't include sex, but it's good shit, well posed renders, good animations, the writing does it's job... personally, it's the Sophia titty worship i've been waiting for.
Again this game teasing of what it could be like... if it at least tried to deliver.

I do think the Liam factor pulls down the sex scenes we've had thus far.

Last edited:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Right i am gonna have a go to what this update might have now it starts off the 4 of them could be the Dylan and Marie and Sophia and Claire

What if Marie and Dylan leave for some reason and its only Sophia and Claire and we have saw pics where Claire touches Sophia bra/boobs what if she agrees to go topless for a better feel and Dylan comes back to see it and Sophia is caught leading to the future update about Sophia going into her past sexual stuff and chatting with Dylan about it

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're weird you laugh about everything I said on here so WTF is your problem
What are you on about? I never laughed at you.

This was a post from you in response to people telling you that they were talking about real life years, not ingame days.
So this means real life years instead of game years

And this was my response to your post.
There's only 30 ingame days (currently at day 13). When people talk about years, it's always gonna be real life.

I then went on to point out that 1 year in AWAM would roughly translate to 480 years in real life, which Alley_Cat corrected me on as it's in fact much longer than that (700+ years).

You responded to Alley_Cat with this post:
Don't believe anything what trashy people telling you

So you've been calling me trashy for whatever reason, and I asked if you're high because it didn't make any sense. I was giving you a genuine answer, for which you call me trashy, and on top of that accuse me of laughing at you.

So I'll ask again. Are you freaking high or what?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes