Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If you really think there is no better game than AWAM and no dev that is doing it better than L&P,you must either check your eyes or try to play more games.
No, I don't think AWAM is the best game. I think she's one of the best.
My post was somewhat about something else.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and zizin

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Trashy people? Are you high?

I did the math with ~40 years for 30PD's. But yeah, considering he's getting slower each PD, you are most likely closer. :D
for the end of the game, only 24 years to be exact! :cry:
the exact accounts are these:
- 3-4 months for each single update
- each update comprises only a single fragment of the day
- to complete a single day, it takes 8 to 9 updates
- since the current day is not finished yet, there are still 10 days left for the story to end :eek:

1+1=2

.....I hope I live long enough just to see the end of the game:confused:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

for the end of the game, only 24 years to be exact! :cry:
the exact accounts are these:
- 3-4 months for each single update
- each update comprises only a single fragment of the day
- to complete a single day, it takes 8 to 9 updates
- since the current day is not finished yet, there are still 10 days left for the story to end :eek:

1+1=2

.....I hope I live long enough just to see the end of the game:confused:
What? I'm sorry to say, but the only "exact" point in your post may be the fact that currently one update is only a fraction of an entire PD (Playable Day).

Let's assume for a second that there's only 10PD's left after the current one, which that's not the case as we are at PD13 of 30. And let's also assume that you are right with 8-9 updates per PD with each of them taking 3-4 months of development, which is also most likely wrong as the current PD consists of 10 updates and we have no way of telling how many updates following PD's will have, or how long their development is gonna take. Either way, let's just go with it for now...

Worst case: 4 months x 9 updates = 36 months per PD (3 years), would result in 30 years for 10 days
Best case: 3 months x 8 updates = 24 months per PD (2 years), would result in 20 years for 10 days

So, the average would be 25 years in total for 10PD's, plus another year (give or take) for the remaining updates in the current PD, we'd be looking at ~26 years total on average following your post.

I'm assuming you are mistaken PD's (Playable Days) with the actual ingame-days, which the game is at day 19 I believe (Edit: Day 20 apparently. Thanks Alley_Cat )? But that's because there was a timeskip. Those do not count towards the 30PD's AWAM is supposed to have. PD's are the days you, the player, is gonna play through. You don't play the timeskip.

It's 17 more PD's, plus the current one. Roughly 2 years per PD at current pace, plus another year (give or take) to finish PD13.

17 PD's x 2 years = 34 years plus ~1 year for PD13, would result in ~35 years until the game is complete. Or in other words; Never.

Terribly sorry if I come across as a massive smartass here, but your calculations are completely wrong. Not that my math is very accurate either as the development is constantly getting slower, but we have 17PD's left, not 10. Cheers :)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What? I'm sorry to say, but the only "exact" point in your post may be the fact that currently one update is only a fraction of an entire PD (Playable Day).

Let's assume for a second that there's only 10PD's left after the current one, which that's not the case as we are at PD13 of 30. And let's also assume that you are right with 8-9 updates per PD with each of them taking 3-4 months of development, which is also most likely wrong as the current PD consists of 10 updates and we have no way of telling how many updates following PD's will have, or how long their development is gonna take. Either way, let's just go with it for now...

Worst case: 4 months x 9 updates = 36 months per PD (3 years), would result in 30 years for 10 days
Best case: 3 months x 8 updates = 24 months per PD (2 years), would result in 20 years for 10 days

So, the average would be 25 years in total for 10PD's, plus another year (give or take) for the remaining updates in the current PD, we'd be looking at ~26 years total on average following your post.

I'm assuming you are mistaken PD's (Playable Days) with the actual ingame-days, which the game is at day 19 I believe? But that's because there was a timeskip. Those do not count towards the 30PD's AWAM is supposed to have. PD's are the days you, the player, is gonna play through. You don't play the timeskip.

It's 17 more PD's, plus the current one. Roughly 2 years per PD at current pace, plus another year (give or take) to finish PD13.

17 PD's x 2 years = 34 years plus ~1 year for PD13, would result in ~35 years until the game is complete. Or in other words; Never.

Terribly sorry if I come across as a massive smartass here, but your calculations are completely wrong. Not that my math is very accurate either as the development is constantly getting slower, but we have 17PD's left, not 10. Cheers :)
With a 7 day timeskip, and being on PD13 at the moment, that puts us on day 20.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
With a 7 day timeskip, and being on PD13 at the moment, that puts us on day 20.
I see. Never really followed the ingame days so I wasn't sure. That'd make this poor guys calculations even worse. Oh boy, he's in for a wild ride. lol

Well, I guess in the end, 25 or 35 years doesn't really make a difference as we'll never get to the end anyway. Unfortunately.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021

I'm assuming you are mistaken PD's (Playable Days) with the actual ingame-days, which the game is at day 19 I believe (Edit: Day 20 apparently. Thanks Alley_Cat )? But that's because there was a timeskip. Those do not count towards the 30PD's AWAM is supposed to have. PD's are the days you, the player, is gonna play through. You don't play the timeskip.

then ok, my evaluation error... I'm sorry!
I was sure that those seven days of time jump were fully part of the game's 30 days of history... also because day after day, it shows you the date (DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3....) and this makes me led off the track! :(
Perhaps in the past it will also have been explained, unfortunately I find it hard to keep up with a thread like this which currently has 5674 pages with constant updates of at least 10 pages a day (I wish the game updates were also at this rate :ROFLMAO:)

MEA CULPA!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
then ok, my evaluation error... I'm sorry!
I was sure that those seven days of time jump were fully part of the game's 30 days of history... also because day after day, it shows you the date (DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3....) and this makes me led off the track! :(
Perhaps in the past it will also have been explained, unfortunately I find it hard to keep up with a thread like this which currently has 5674 pages with constant updates of at least 10 pages a day (I wish the game updates were also at this rate :ROFLMAO:)

MEA CULPA!
No need to be sorry, mate. This stuff can be confusing. Only important thing is that we are miles away from the finish line. 20 years or 100 years, it really doesn't make a difference. ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
haven't played this a whilee - is there any action with sons friend and mother now?
There is, but very little.
Strange, I couldn't upload a couple of spoilers for you, I was asked to contact the administrator.
I'm not sure that you will be very happy with what you can see at this stage, but if you haven't played for a long time, then some surprises will be interesting to you without a doubt.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
No need to be sorry, mate. This stuff can be confusing. Only important thing is that we are miles away from the finish line. 20 years or 100 years, it really doesn't make a difference. ;)
if you want to see the end of the game you have to be 30 or younger. at 35 years of manufacture you can play the whole game at 65. but will not happen as it is abandoned.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Just remembered the most Boring scene in f95zone history, where sophie teaching the 3 kids and talking long science lessons by details for 15 min , that day , i was loyal to the game and reading everything, and finally when she showed her boobs to the kids , my dick refused to wake up and told me " Fuck you wanker , just show me real sex scenes, im tierd from that shit ".

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just remembered the most Boring scene in f95zone history, where sophie teaching the 3 kids and talking long science lessons by details for 15 min , that day , i was loyal to the game and reading everything, and finally when she showed her boobs to the kids , my dick refused to wake up and told me " Fuck you wanker , just show me real sex scenes, im tierd from that shit ".
Well, then you'll be pissed at this "shit" for another 10 years. The "wanker" will not do you the favor. I'm also sorry that you invested your money for nothing.
You should definitely watch your blood pressure. When you get older, the body gives way.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
i hope one day l&p have a team of developers, i know its hard to happen... but i hope so anyway because i love his game
That's not the problem, problem is bad Management and planning , He's trying to milk his followers with 1 single game for +10 years.

He thinks that he's safe for not rushing in the Story to keep the players Slaves.

He's not smart enough to make slow progress while satisfying us like what he did with that Student that got Blackmailed and fucked in school , or Dylan blowjob by his friend mum .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes