Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people and someone knows sites for such games with cheat mods in the inside? I mean where could I download these games but with mods inside these games .. like improving ours .. good options .. open galleries .. a lot of money .. and then .. can you tell me something??!

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
How to use save files in android??
save files for android is complete bullshit in this game .. you went through all parts of version 1 and when you start part 2 they require you to do all the saving manually .. even if you do this, they always write no save the right side of your folders .. guess ah ?! well what the heck??? yes bro .. isn’t there a site where you can download this game in Russian and so that the saving would work automatically like on this site for androids only 1 minus here is the game in English for androids ((((interestingly someone knows where to download this game to it worked automatically and in Russian?!

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
That's not the problem, problem is bad Management and planning , He's trying to milk his followers with 1 single game for +10 years.

He thinks that he's safe for not rushing in the Story to keep the players Slaves.

He's not smart enough to make slow progress while satisfying us like what he did with that Student that got Blackmailed and fucked in school , or Dylan blowjob by his friend mum .
First of all slow pace has got nothing to do with a game been bad or good. And second of all, Sam's Mom(Amber) never gave blowjob to Dylan, it was a handjob

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
First of all slow pace has got nothing to do with a game been bad or good. And second of all, Sam's Mom(Amber) never gave blowjob to Dylan, it was a handjob
- Sure handjob , writing mistake.
- Im not saying the game is bad , yes slow but that's normal, other games did the same , im talking about what we got after waiting for Months and years , 90% of sex scenes until today are just Nudes and flirting .... in other (slow) games , we usually get developed relation between Characters , and hot surprises and unexpected events.......

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Word of the day: ellipsism
n. sadness that you’ll never be able to know how history will turn out, that you’ll dutifully pass on the joke of being alive without ever learning the punchline—the name of the beneficiary of all human struggle, the sum of the final payout of every investment ever made in the future—which may not suit your sense of humor anyway and will probably involve how many people it takes to change a lightbulb.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and nexer

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
- Sure handjob , writing mistake.
- Im not saying the game is bad , yes slow but that's normal, other games did the same , im talking about what we got after waiting for Months and years , 90% of sex scenes until today are just Nudes and flirting .... in other (slow) games , we usually get developed relation between Characters , and hot surprises and unexpected events.......
Yeah I'm not defending lazy Devs, just correcting some common mistakes, slow pace doesn't mean bad game and Awam is not a bad game just needs work on the dev time

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You know what's weird about this game?
The dev was quite succesful in giving himself "infinite ammo", he crafted so many fun possibilities besides the main ones, Dylan, Ellie, Sam...
Old guys, school boys, pervy neighbour, art class, the kids, tons of lesbo options... and many others.
He can keep going for years without getting boring and repetitive.

Despite this the dude is still spinning his wheels and failing to take advantage of these options he created, i can't believe it.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There are too many characters, too many places, too many events without consequences, too many inconsistencies in the main character's mood.

In fact, the creator is clever, he has hidden the ultra-repetitive aspect of his story through many different places and characters.
It's the logic of children's books or cheap tv series. You have a main character with almost the same adventure and you take him/her to a different place, protagonist with each episode.

Sophia at/in/on the beach, school, solarium, clothe's store, gym, museum, park, opera, plane, disco, swimming pool, art lesson, soccer, hair salon, yoga, jail, subway, cafe, dance room, nursing home, biker's bar, ...

I look forward to it, Sophia at/in/on the cinema, zoo, forest, birthday/costume party, boat, circus, goods store, bicycle, bowling, ...

Each time, it was a need for the creator to show that he knew better and better to master DAZ, but in a visual novel what counts most is the story, its progression, its twists, tensions, suspense, ... 5 years (13/30 PD) and still no major stakes for Sophia, everything she has done so far can be undone/forget/stop without consequences.

Personally I find it repetitive and very boring.

Apparently on the next updates we should finally have some hot events. We will see...

But I believe that 2023 will be the turning point for me if ever there is not much going on, I have already turned my back on other games for less than that.
You have a point, he sets up scenarios and leave us to think how they could be cooler/hotter next time.
I'm left thinking "wouldn't it be cool if she went back to art class and things went truly crazy?"(Sex infront of an audience into Bukkake/Gangbang crazy), "i hope next time the little kids suck her titties, finger her and she ends up blowing them", same thing with the old guys, the guys from the hood...

Unfortunately he specializes in teasing and not delivering.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You have a point, he sets up scenarios and leave us to think how they could be cooler/hotter next time.
I'm left thinking "wouldn't it be cool if she went back to art class and things went truly crazy?"(Sex infront of an audience into Bukkake/Gangbang crazy), "i hope next time the little kids suck her titties, finger her and she ends up blowing them", same thing with the old guys, the guys from the hood...

Unfortunately he specializes in teasing and not delivering.
If the sex scenes with Liam can be some indication what we can expect for the future sex scenes-the answer is massive disappointment.
All 3 vaginal sex scenes with Liam together are less renders than any of the top 10 events with most renders,maybe even top 15 or top 20.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If the sex scenes with Liam can be some indication what we can expect for the future sex scenes-the answer is massive disappointment.
All 3 vaginal sex scenes with Liam together are less renders than any of the top 10 events with most renders,maybe even top 15 or top 20.
Part of me feels like what we've seen with the husband isn't much due to the low pop of Liam or the good wife path in general.

I mean I'm sure a majority of us find the Ellie/Sophia shower scenes and/or even the last event with Sam to be hotter than Liam and Sophia's sex scenes.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The scene in the office was hot.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, but L&P is not a master at creating sex scenes. I don't know if that's because he doesn't really care as they are all with Liam (for now), or because he is simply not good. Time will tell.
Well the scene with Sam doesn't include sex, but it's good shit, well posed renders, good animations, the writing does it's job... personally, it's the Sophia titty worship i've been waiting for.
Again this game teasing of what it could be like... if it at least tried to deliver.

I do think the Liam factor pulls down the sex scenes we've had thus far.

Last edited:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Right i am gonna have a go to what this update might have now it starts off the 4 of them could be the Dylan and Marie and Sophia and Claire

What if Marie and Dylan leave for some reason and its only Sophia and Claire and we have saw pics where Claire touches Sophia bra/boobs what if she agrees to go topless for a better feel and Dylan comes back to see it and Sophia is caught leading to the future update about Sophia going into her past sexual stuff and chatting with Dylan about it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes