Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
While there is no artificial intelligence on the forum, let me ask the collective mind: what can 240(!) renderers tell us in the most boring update? We've already seen this hairstyle. This is a Sofia/Sam Part 2?
What does it tell us that the "most boring update" is the first chance some of us will get to play more than about a minute of content?

My playthrough for this playable day might more than triple.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Anyone know where the saves at the end of Part 1 (to carry over to Part 2) are stored?
I had to re-install my OS (Windows 11) and I lost them :rolleyes: so I want to copy them (if that's possible?!), now I'm running through the different paths again!
Cheers.

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Anyone know where the saves at the end of Part 1 (to carry over to Part 2) are stored?
I had to re-install my OS and I lost them :rolleyes: so I want to copy them, now I'm running through the different paths again!
Cheers.
What i did is maxing guilty level of all Characters to play every dirty route, click the heart icon , so i didn't 'search and copy' to avoid the headache .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I had to re-install my OS (Windows 11) and I lost them :rolleyes: so I want to copy them (if that's possible?!), now I'm running through the different paths again!
Cheers.
If you had to reinstall Windows, all is lost. Unless you have backed up your AWAM1 folder first.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What does it tell us that the "most boring update" is the first chance some of us will get to play more than about a minute of content?

My playthrough for this playable day might more than triple.
Hey,after all it's a new year:)

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
If you had to reinstall Windows, all is lost. Unless you have backed up your AWAM1 folder first.
I chose to keep all my files/folders when I re-installed Windows, and have all the saves within Part 1 and Part 2.
It's the saves at the end of Part 1 I've lost. They must be at a different location to the 'in game' saves?!

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone gathered all teasers for the upcoming update? I only saw 2 (1. Sophia and Dylan entering the saloon and 2. new hair cut.
Are there anyother teasers?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I chose to keep all my files/folders when I re-installed Windows, and have all the saves within Part 1 and Part 2.
It's the saves at the end of Part 1 I've lost. They must be at a different location to the 'in game' saves?!
I believe on PC it's a "final saves" folder under /game. So yeah, a different location.

But then I only have one playthrough, so generating a final save in the proper location isn't much of a hassle. And I've uploaded the final save here anyway.
Anyone gathered all teasers for the upcoming update? I only saw 2 (1. Sophia and Dylan entering the saloon and 2. new hair cut.
Are there anyother teasers?
All teasers and information about the next and future events can be found here.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No reason you have lost them then. They could be in:
- AWAM1/game/finalsaves
- C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent (file awam.share)

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
No reason you have lost them then. They could be in:
- AWAM1/game/finalsaves
- C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent (file awam.share)
You're right. They're there in AWAM1/game/finalsaves, but here's no AppData folder...but then I've just made some new saves....?!
Never mind. Thanks Bibifoc/Alley_Cat. At least I know where they are now. Cheers

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You're right. They're there in AWAM1/game/finalsaves, but here's no AppData folder...but then I've just made some new saves....?!
Never mind. Thanks Bibifoc/Alley_Cat. At least I know where they are now. Cheers
You have to manually transfer them in AWAM2/game/finalsaves then.

Reactions: Whitekink

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm guessing there won't be alot of sexy action in this next update. Seems to be coming along pretty quick. Next update though is finally where Dylan bangs Sophia right?
Maybe if you are playing the game on Jupiter(most optmisitc) or Saturn(pessimistic).
After all 1 year on Jupiter/Saturn is like 12/29 years on Earth.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe if you are playing the game on Jupiter(most optmisitc) or Saturn(pessimistic).
After all 1 year on Jupiter/Saturn is like 12/29 years on Earth.
I remember reading a post a while back that basically said the next update with Dylan was supposed to be a major sex event. Or something like that. My mistake

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
The only thing i care about is the relation between Ellie and Dylan, It's very unique relation :love: .

She hated him , and now she accepted him as good caring little brother , when Perv Dylan acting nice to get closer to her .

Sophia is Boring Tbh .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes