palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So the update could be released after 10 days approximately?
Maybe 5-6 days with some luck. Update's only got around 200-240 renders, so there shouldn't be too much translation/coding work. That said, it's always a big questionmark with L&P, and it might aswell take 10 days in the end. Guess we can make more accurate estimates once the translation/coding bar starts moving.

But from the looks of it, this will very likely be a new "record" in terms of render per day count. Even with 240 renders it's gonna be roughly ~3.38 renders per day (assuming a release on January 30th). Current record is at ~3.45 renders per day. Certainly not the kind of record anyone wants to see on a game that's already estimated to be completed in 35+ years, even without new lows. lol

He could technically still save it from becoming the next slowest development cycle in the history of AWAM. Fingers crossed, I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel like this PD could become even longer than 13. Updates for both sidejobs and the museum event alone are probably gonna take the better half of a year, if not an entire year. A bunch of Dylan events too, and we know how much L&P loves his second MC. Ugh...
Anything is possible. But the museum event makes me curious why he even has it there. I know on Patreon, some members asked about their return, but Sophia and Patricia only interacted with them once. So what could play out here? He could introduce some "sexual content," but that would only make sense on how the reader played their path. It makes little sense considering they exchanged numbers, they photographed Sophia and Patricia together, and I guess the brief conversation between Sophia and Patricia about whether they like the museum guys or not.

DREWSKY+

May 11, 2022
I feel like this PD could become even longer than 13. Updates for both sidejobs and the museum event alone are probably gonna take the better half of a year, if not an entire year. A bunch of Dylan events too, and we know how much L&P loves his second MC. Ugh...
Yes, In the last sophia/sam events, everyone knows who L&P most likes and who is his favorite character.:sneaky:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes