Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So what will dylan and sophia most likely do for PD 13 update 7 ? BJ ? kissing ? Boobies groping ?
Something that will be very hot, but from a story perspective won't make much sense either. Per L&P, it's supposed to be a catch-up scene in comparison to Sam. So if you play the scenes from Sophia/Sam PD 12 evening and PD 13 afternoon, that is what Dylan should be getting or something similar.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am curious about how the last part gets resolved, since it's a small wrap-up, I presume Julia will just smile and say sorry, then leave without saying anything and she won't rat them out to her parents. As at a later time, Ellie and Julia will use that against Sophia, I presume y'all thinking the same?

I do remember there is a bitch Ellie setting, so I presume that setting will play a part as we have already seen Julia with Sophia and Ellie encouraging them.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Something that will be very hot, but from a story perspective won't make much sense either. Per L&P, it's supposed to be a catch-up scene in comparison to Sam. So if you play the scenes from Sophia/Sam PD 12 evening and PD 13 afternoon, that is what Dylan should be getting or something similar.
If L&P now spends a year recreating Sam's events with Dylan, this two updates would be wasted. There must be something different and ultimately, this should also go at least a little further than what has happened so far.

My suspicion is that the two updates will build on the events between Sophia and Sam, because Dylan could actually observe it. This would give a lot of opportunities for Dylan progress both active and passive (rather voyeuristic).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If L&P now spends a year recreating Sam's events with Dylan, this two updates would be wasted. There must be something different and ultimately, this should also go at least a little further than what has happened so far.

My suspicion is that the two updates will build on the events between Sophia and Sam, because Dylan could actually observe it. This would give a lot of opportunities for Dylan progress both active and passive (rather voyeuristic).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Apparently L&P made different statements regarding the Dylan catch-up arc. In one statement he said Dylan would catch-up with Sam this evening, but another post has him talking about this happening within the next 2 PD's if I remember correctly.

And where exactly even is Dylan during this Sam+Sophia event? On the boarding school route, Dylan was over at Sam's and it ended with both of them in his room playing video games, right?

On the Aiden route, last time we seen Dylan was during the Diner event with Ellie. Are both of them back home at this point? I feel like there's so many plotholes with the event-based crap that you can't even tell anymore. It's all so.. disjointed. o_O

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I will still stand by that the Museum guys will be a HUGE border to cross. Blowjob fingering etc. Because one night stands are way less risky than the own son or the sons "best" neibor friend XD

And yes they will stay a one time thing
I don't mind all these sub-paths, it doesn't much alter the slow descent to real sex. I also don't mind this slow build up, much better in my opinion, we won't get the tension back in the box once it's released and he knows it. I just wish the update speed was a little faster.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Apparently L&P made different statements regarding the Dylan catch-up arc. In one statement he said Dylan would catch-up with Sam this evening, but another post has him talking about this happening within the next 2 PD's if I remember correctly.

And where exactly even is Dylan during this Sam+Sophia event? On the boarding school route, Dylan was over at Sam's and it ended with both of them in his room playing video games, right?

On the Aiden route, last time we seen Dylan was during the Diner event with Ellie. Are both of them back home at this point? I feel like there's so many plotholes with the event-based crap that you can't even tell anymore. It's all so.. disjointed. o_O
My understanding from L&P is that Dylan is supposed to catch up this evening, but as you said, he said other things about catching up with PD 13 and 14. It seems he is contradicting himself at every turn with this upcoming event. If it is the evening event only or this PD and PD 14 to catch up, the story doesn't make much sense on how Dylan can catch up. The first 11 PD with Dylan was more pervert and some Sex-ED, then on PD 12, he had a "drunk" hobo smackdown where Sophia now sees him as a different person (My Hero). In contrast, before, she didn't even acknowledge feelings except for motherly love in the first 11 PDs, and now she opened "Pandora's Box." during the jogging event. The only thing she did remotely lewd with Dylan was show her breast to him, and I guess the fabric butt touch, but that was after the thought comment was made. So I don't know how Pandora's Box was opened with Dylan. What Sophia did with Ellie (Solo and Julie), Sam, Patricia (club), Aiden, Natalie, and Alyssa would be considered Pandora's Box.

There is a Day and a Half gap from the last time Sophia/Dylan interacted (PD 12 to PD 13), and all of a sudden, within the two-part event, Dylan either catches up or passes Sam's progress. As I pointed out before, I can only see a flip of the switch at this point, or she gets drunk because of the lack of attention she gets from Liam because of his work, and, IMO, that would be a bad plot to build from with Sophia/Dylan.

I would like to see Dylan advance with Sophia, but how it's being told now disappoints me because the story is not making much sense.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Go Go Bibifoc !
Bibifoc is part of the equation, but the question should be how much text (pages) does L&P has to translate for this event? He said at one time, it took about a day to translate 2 to 2.5 pages a day, but the last update was 1.5 to 2 pages a day.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm just disappointed that the content is seemingly so focused on Dylan / Sam right now. I know a lot of people are into that storyline, and I don't want to deny them that. But for me it's the least interesting, I personally don't care for it.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes