Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, pretty obvious first thought. However, realistically (lol), would he be able to peacefully go to a hair salon with Sophia before cold-blooded exploitation of his observation? Hence, I think someone else was watching. Ellie perhaps?
Dylan has the room on the left so he was watching … I think he will have Sophia in her arse in the 2nd update

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Dang so if we aren't into incest its like a year wait or something...
It's hard out here for the non-incest crowd. Really, really hard for the of age crowd. There is a lot I like about this game, but it's very hard to justify that "All characters are 18" when the game constantly brings up what grade the kids are in.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Dylan has the room on the left so he was watching … I think he will have Sophia in her arse in the 2nd update
If he was, he'd probably demand an equalizer. However, realistically, he should also be outright angry and jealous - based on his previous comments to Sam. Not that I expect the storyline to suddenly make sense or be realistic. Just saying out of boredom.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's hard out here for the non-incest crowd. Really, really hard for the of age crowd. There is a lot I like about this game, but it's very hard to justify that "All characters are 18" when the game constantly brings up what grade the kids are in.
Yup. Their height and body mass also adds to that. Sophia is a giant next to Dylan or Sam. Same goes for Aiden, Zac, Andre.... skinny 15 year old dwarves for the most part. Even Amber who is rather petite is towering Dylan for example. Let alone the 10 year olds from the 2nd sidejob.

It's prolly gonna be roughly 2 years until the next update with content involving actual adult characters. And those are obviously the old dusty farts at the sidejob... yay..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yup. Their height and body mass also adds to that. Sophia is a giant next to Dylan or Sam. Same goes for Aiden, Zac, Andre.... skinny 15 year old dwarves for the most part. Even Amber who is rather petite is towering Dylan for example. Let alone the 10 year olds from the 2nd sidejob.

It's prolly gonna be roughly 2 years until the next update with content involving actual adult characters.
The nursing side job on PD14 is the next one on the straight route. So maybe a year and a half.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2340045 View attachment 2340047

No matter how many times we play this event, it is an event that needs to be played again and again. My boy Sam event is the only scene that never gets boring in the game.:love::p I know Ellie's shower scenes are also the hottest scenes. But Sam events are the hottest event than Ellie shower event.;):love:
This right here is the best scene with your boy, admitting himself what he really is :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

1673729740730.jpeg 1673729764451.jpeg

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes