PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
With Sam bikini show(y):love:
You seem to forget that the only way Sam gets to be included in the bikini show is if 'gay' Dylan decides to invite him. You know - the same childhood best friend that you keep bashing - because in your playthrough, you Had to have Dylan approve of Sam's involvement or else - No bikini show. So - keep bashing the 'friend' Sam has to use in order to get to Sophia.

Whatever else Sam may be to Sophia... he's a 'true' friend to Dylan, right?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You're right, Frodo Dylan looks like a 12 year old shota kid in the game. :WeSmart: :FacePalm::devilish::cry:
You forgot to roast Dylan fans with the best insult, he has a Cuckold path :ROFLMAO: probly learned it from that Cuck Liam
Sophia can make him a cuck and Dylan can pick out what guys he wants his mommy to fuck :ROFLMAO:
I think it happens after that he loses that fight to the drunken hobo in the park

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You forgot to roast Dylan fans with the best insult, he has a Cuckold path :ROFLMAO: probly learned it from that Cuck Liam
Sophia can make him a cuck and Dylan can pick out what guys he wants his mommy to fuck :ROFLMAO:
I think it happens after that he loses that fight to the drunken hobo in the park
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You seem to forget that the only way Sam gets to be included in the bikini show is if 'gay' Dylan decides to invite him. You know - the same childhood best friend that you keep bashing - because in your playthrough, you Had to have Dylan approve of Sam's involvement or else - No bikini show. So - keep bashing the 'friend' Sam has to use in order to get to Sophia.

Sam is a long way from being Dylan's true friend. what matters to him is fucking Sophia, his greatest desire since childhood :WutFace:
naughty-naughty-naughty.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Look they both just want to bang each others moms, so just sit back and let it happen
DD5ACEB6-3413-49B7-AC38-661EE3FF8BE9.gif

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I don't think L&P used the term "cuckold" correctly. It starts with the fact that Sophia is not Dylan wife or girlfriend:

Cuckold
A man who finds arousement in watching / with another man.

Voyeur
A person that likes to watch in
Compare this with the L&P statement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I understand it, the other path for Dylan and Sophia is meant as an alternative to a romantic relationship. That doesn't fit with a cuckold, for whom, at least in my understanding, this kind of emotional relationship is a prerequisite. Dylan can't lose what he doesn't have and there is no degrating component.

So, I guess, the whole thing is probably more voyeuristic in nature and Dylan takes a more neutral view of the whole events. Just like with his other observation activities so far. ;) In addition, if Dylan is intentionally causing these events, he is actually the one controlling the situation, which again goes against the cuckold term, if I understand it correctly.

Anyway, I at least hope for more voyeuristic content. Especially if Dylan starts to create these situations on purpose, it could make for a lot of interesting stories.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes