Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
This update had to be bad. By this time, there would be CG spoiler images. Must be nothing sexy to spoil this update. Maybe Julys update will have a titty, one can only hope.

Reactions: Kumartest

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I think we all should be "impressed" that this time after about 3 months a new update has already come out. Of course, Sam-Sophia's now FINALLY sexual relationship didn't go any further. That would have gone way too fast!
But for that we got to see some nice boobs after a pointless mini game that you couldn't even skip. And there was also a half-started lesbian scene, even if it will definitely never really continue in the future.
The main story didn't go on at all, of course, but more pointless side stories instead. Apparently we have to wait a few more years for the Dylan-Sophia relationship.
The whole story might be the most realistic story you can find in such a game. But still, after all these years, you really could have shown a little more instead of getting lost in pointless side stories.
Thankfully, I haven't paid for this well-crafted, but mostly boring and very lengthy money-grabbing story for years.

Reactions: Piat

Dec 29, 2021
I thought the update was okay.
I wonder how Dylan's role will develop... :unsure:
I think he'll only get something from Sophia if he blackmails her.
She only has her "tingling" in her head in every situation, no matter with which person, but not with Dylan. At the beginning of the update, Sophia really raves about Sam again, a blow for Dylan fanboyz, then Claire warms her up and then comes Marie's boyfriend and he's twice as big a man as Dylan.
No issue Dylan gets his fun but for now it's just because he has no experience and the girls think he's cute and play with him a little bit by the way.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes