Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The interruption of Julia at the Sam and Sophia Event was good handheld. It was not a perfect solution but it was good. Also the Aftermath was good. Sophia's thoughts about to be Sams secret girlfriend and feelings fro him are really realistic. She is now "attmitting" that she is having an affair.

Dylan and Marie Event was nice and sweet. I wish thi could have gotten longer. This is how I like Dylan: When he is away from Sophia ;)

Sophia and Claire + The Douchebag, well it was ok. But for some reason It was.... To describe it like this: I didn't feel anything. Almost like it was to get it over with. Did I miss somthing good or crucial part for the later Plot?

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Was hoping someone would share CGs of fav events. Have to wait until tomorrow to download. Even though this update doesn’t sound good from the voices of the crowd.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I see your name tagged with developer. Can u tell me how hard to implement a minigame into a game(Like this update)? Does it take long time?
I believe 3 month work of LP has something to do with the minigame more than the renders themselves
Not at all. It was made by someone else and I implemented it in game. Nothing to see with L&P except for few minutes of testing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Out of curiosity did anyone else have any saves missing at first?

My main save and my "2nd Job, Alyssa, Cuck Dylan, Emma" were missing and I had to do some workaround to get it back.

Wasn't any trouble just never had that happen before.
There is really no reason why saves should be lost :unsure:

Reactions: Bane71

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
I thought the update was okay.
I wonder how Dylan's role will develop... :unsure:
I think he'll only get something from Sophia if he blackmails her.
She only has her "tingling" in her head in every situation, no matter with which person, but not with Dylan. At the beginning of the update, Sophia really raves about Sam again, a blow for Dylan fanboyz, then Claire warms her up and then comes Marie's boyfriend and he's twice as big a man as Dylan.
No issue Dylan gets his fun but for now it's just because he has no experience and the girls think he's cute and play with him a little bit by the way.
It's just really bad writing how Sophia's main "issue" with Dylan is because he's her Not-son, but that entire logic breaks down after what she's done already with her Not-daughter. It just makes no sense and is a huge plot hole/double standard.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Okay, it's definitely the worst, I have the feeling that people were expecting more after the SaM/Sofia event.
Conclusion is, Dylan will turn into a voyeur/cuck and no sex scenes will happen between Sophia and Dylan, that's probably why he made a second game to 'remove' the incest scene of the first and keep leeching Patreon as hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
For those having problems with the minigame, this file makes it super easy to win. Inside the /game folder create a new folder called "scripts" amd drop the file in there.
View attachment 2367007
You could have used the "offset" command. This way, you can put the .rpy anywhere.

Edit: Unfortunately, it seems not easy to make a "no minigame" script, the original code lacks a jump :confused:

Last edited:

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
last update wasn't finish like this. when sophia and sam making love , door were opening.. or did i saw hallucunation ?

Zscurm

Sep 11, 2018
Nobody should be surprised, I went in knowing that the premise for this update sounded entirely unimportant and am ready for the next one to hopefully get back on track in however many months time.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
I thought the update was okay.
I wonder how Dylan's role will develop... :unsure:
I think he'll only get something from Sophia if he blackmails her.
She only has her "tingling" in her head in every situation, no matter with which person, but not with Dylan. At the beginning of the update, Sophia really raves about Sam again, a blow for Dylan fanboyz, then Claire warms her up and then comes Marie's boyfriend and he's twice as big a man as Dylan.
No issue Dylan gets his fun but for now it's just because he has no experience and the girls think he's cute and play with him a little bit by the way.
Agreed. Seems like ol Dylan got friendzoned by mom lol. But seeing him turning into a cuck is hilarious.
Sophia and Claire + The Douchebag, well it was ok. But for some reason It was.... To describe it like this: I didn't feel anything. Almost like it was to get it over with. Did I miss somthing good or crucial part for the later Plot?
I feel like it at least opens up Sophia to future exhibitionism perhaps...And her penchant for douchbag/bad boys seems obvious.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes