armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lemme guess, STILL no non-husband sex. Pathetic. Anyone who still patrons should be in a mental hospital.
We won't have even a husband sex for a lot of years ahead.
After all there is not planned scene with Liam for PD13,14 and 15.
Not to mention last sex scene with Liam was back in 2020-yeah it's that long already since the scene at his office.
the son can have sex with the mom or not yet?
Almost there.
Give it 20+ more years.
Joke aside after this update,we can pretty much forget about Dylan/Marie sex scene on PD16.
If Dylan will get one of the 2 hetero sex scenes on PD16,it will be with Christine or Emma,not Marie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panos550

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Havent played for 20 months, apparently story hasnt moved much, according to the comments and the general consensus.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
We won't have even a husband sex for a lot of years ahead.
After all there is not planned scene with Liam for PD13,14 and 15.
Not to mention last sex scene with Liam was back in 2020-yeah it's that long already since the scene at his office.

Almost there.
Give it 20+ more years.
Joke aside after this update,we can pretty much forget about Dylan/Marie sex scene on PD16.
If Dylan will get one of the 2 hetero sex scenes on PD16,it will be with Christine or Emma,not Marie.
Like I said in my previous post, forget about sex between Sofia and Dylan, he made a second game named Decisions of Life for a reason, to make the incest scenes 'gone'.
Dylan will just be a voyeur and push his mom into exhibitionism and with others and possible strangers now.
It was said by L&P that Dylan will become like this.

Reactions: 1879

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And i'm here to remind you, that it is 5 years and 2 months after the initial release.
The guy is obviously milking his patrons as hard as he can. Spreading his attention to different routes and still none of them got any penetration scene.
It's 5 years and 4 months.But who count them:)
There was a RPGM version of the game before the Ren'Py.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I feel like it at least opens up Sophia to future exhibitionism perhaps...And her penchant for douchbag/bad boys seems obvious.
Yeah ok. Maybe you are right with the furture exhibitionism. But her penchant for douchbag/bad boys? Well I doubt that for now.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi i have a question does part 1 v151 of the game contain a gallery like v180 does? i want to go over earlier scenes i didnt play without replaying the whole game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Like I said in my previous post, forget about sex between Sofia and Dylan, he made a second game named Decisions of Life for a reason, to make the incest scenes 'gone'.
Dylan will just be a voyeur and push his mom into exhibitionism and with others and possible strangers now.
It was said by L&P that Dylan will become like this.
Thanks for the information. I liked the incest theme much more than the path with Sam, who still seems like a vermin to me. Between this and the slowness of the story, I think it's time to say goodbye

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Disappointing update. Thank God, there are fan comics and fan games where Sophie enjoys full-fledged sex with others. If I ever see in the original game that someone besides her husband fucks Sophie, it will be the most painful orgasm of my life.)

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Hey Everybody I'm in the same boat as some of my colleagues, no android save so...

no clue of what the cliffhanger looks like and it seems It would be my favorite part haha

On another note It's significant the frustrated losers that don't pay a penny, really showing weakness and desperation, I can't picture ya'll with some real life problems

Let's put it like this... If the guy is doing this to keep the lights on, which hey fair is fair I won't judge, you have to ask yourself; how much money does he need? or what set of situations need too happen for this to be faster? and try to work a way towards that, Instead of the victimized hateful mentality, there's a lot of people here, should be manageable but again I guess some are 15 and have an even bigger problem with their lives as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: larryjameson69
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes