mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
A big word. Let's say, yes.
Appreciate you replying here man!
Wanted to ask someone with direct communication to L&P - are there any plans actually develop the game faster?
I see this as the most important question - the graphics are good, l like the plot, but the speed is killing this game.

Reactions: new_user!

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Lmfao what a lame update, i want the author not to rush but it's been going on for 5 years now and he could just finish this game and maybe work on another game, i don't know why he drag it like this, releasing small bits and bits of update in 3 months, someone should smack him, ridiculous!!. just complete the game and move on. Retard author.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Who succeed at the laundomat mini-game ?
The second stage is unbeatable for me. The stare goes dwon so fast !

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok played it and i will be honest L&P that was a very disappointing update. I don't know about anyone else but that
didn't further the storyline on it was like '' oh i see boobs''

Dylan already seen them it would have been better if Dylan saw Sophia with Sam or got caught doing something with Claire that would lead on from that for the next update.

I really hope the storyline for the next update is worth it because that one there was really poor.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Appreciate you replying here man!
Wanted to ask someone with direct communication to L&P - are there any plans actually develop the game faster?
I see this as the most important question - the graphics are good, l like the plot, but the speed is killing this game.
Someone should take over the game and without rushing the plot just complete it, it's been going on for 5 years now!!!. Yeah plot is good but the speed is just painful and insane, someone should step up.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
nothing to say about renders and creating visual... especially salon scene sophia was so beautiful , her looks designed really well but really too short ? i never used daz is it takes so much time ?

Reactions: Sagf and Lince 40

Panos550

Jan 3, 2023
Correct me if I’m wrong, I haven’t played this game since a very long time.

The Dev is still blue balling us right? It’s been 5+ years and there is still no sex scenes. It’s kinda funny when I think about it :ROFLMAO:, I bet some of us have married, had kids in this time frame but this game still is going no where haha
and neither will it, my friend! The developer has realized that there are many people who love the slow story! And he takes advantage of it to make easy money for many years to come!Of course there may be people who pay and like it! In order for him to change (if he changes) his supporters will have to decrease! In any case, come back again after 3 years

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I move quickly the mouse left and right on the upper screen and alway fail... There is any way to skip this stupid game with a command perhaps?

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
nothing to say about renders and creating visual... especially salon scene sophia was so beautiful , her looks designed really well but really too short ? i never used daz is it takes so much time ?
yes its takes much time but anyway this update too short

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes