Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
What are you talking about? The only reason 'Decisions of Life' exists is because he can't distribute AWAM due to Patreon ToS. Incest is not allowed on Patreon. Patrons get AWAM from a different website. DoL is an illusion so he doesn't get shut down by Patreon, nothing more.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense either. There's different routes with Dylan, one of them being a cuck route. Doesn't mean it's the only route. Yes, we can pretty much forget about a Dylan+Sophia sex scene, but that's only because the game is developed at a terribly slow pace with 1 ingame day every 2 years, so getting to that point is gonna take another 10 years if not more, which the game is most likely not going to survive for that long.
I know, that's why I said it in another post, Patreon friendly...
Maybe you're right, it will just be a route but now it is kinda clear that the story aim to be more distant for Dylan
What I said doesn't makes sense as long as you're coping.
If he still has planned incest for his game why Sophia has been more distant? (she let her son and watched him jerk off to her in the V1 but now a nipple is a drama) is it a push back before she goes in completely? Time will tell but a lot of time.
I hope I'm wrong for the part 2 of Dylan/Sophia in about 6 months

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sirren and Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Shit, this woman is beautiful! I have once again played the Sam event in fast forward, and can only say some pictures with Sophia are simply stunning. Even though Sophia, or maybe because of that, is just a virtual character that has nothing to do with reality.
Why so many here complain that there is again "no" content remains a mystery to me. Especially about the people who scream here first for a hero and then complain about the content bring me to laugh.
We knew before what the content was. Dylan and Marie and Claire and Sophia. Based on past events, this update could only be a buildup update.
Only here the speculation about the further progress of events had again caused exaggerated expectations.
Let's just take the cliffhanger at the end of the Sam event as an example. Those who had said that Julia would not enter the room were in the minority. Even if their arguments were good. In fact, the people who embellished this cliffhanger with their sexual fantasy were in the majority. The same applies to the combination of Sophia and Marie. And now the disappointment is great
Unfortunately, the way L&P works and the related event-based updates have led to the fact that we will always get such updates in which "almost" nothing happens or in which the routes preferred by the individual do not occur. Honestly, I think the development speed sucks. But complaining about content just because I didn't get anything new to jerk off to now that's pretty....

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
if I decided to play yoga event (day 18) from sophia's pov ---> get 1 lesbo point with claire (day 20) without event with dylan and marie at the laundromat
from dylan's pov ---> get laundromat event with marie
is that correct?

Esgee

Aug 13, 2022
Looks like people are disappointed with the way L&P handles the development of this game. I assume that they should express their disappointment with their wallets. Once his income will decrease significantly, he might stop milking this game and actually pick up the development pace which has been a joke for a while. After all, he gets paid by users, so they hold some power over him as they expect him to deliver some quality, just like employers or clients do.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes