tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Still the same. Each subsequent installment of the game is supposed to be better than the previous one. Each subsequent scene is supposed to be spicier. but it's the same with every update. i.e. endless threads, stretching like trains in Australia. this game is like the series Dynasty in the 90`s. The author of this game is well aware that the longer he does not allow sexy scenes with Sophia, the longer people will pay him. p9041461_b_h10_aa.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just had a premonition about my life, I see myself in 57 years time aged 80 years old, with grey hair, many grand children and my cats also, still playing this game hoping for Sophia to get more than 1 cock in her and hoping for full on lesbian lol :D

I also see the same for Jessica o Neill`s hard news.....

In closing, lol :D
Jessica can happen this or next year.
Sophia-maybe next decade.If we are lucky.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Shit, this woman is beautiful! I have once again played the Sam event in fast forward, and can only say some pictures with Sophia are simply stunning. Even though Sophia, or maybe because of that, is just a virtual character that has nothing to do with reality.
Why so many here complain that there is again "no" content remains a mystery to me. Especially about the people who scream here first for a hero and then complain about the content bring me to laugh.
We knew before what the content was. Dylan and Marie and Claire and Sophia. Based on past events, this update could only be a buildup update.
Only here the speculation about the further progress of events had again caused exaggerated expectations.
Let's just take the cliffhanger at the end of the Sam event as an example. Those who had said that Julia would not enter the room were in the minority. Even if their arguments were good. In fact, the people who embellished this cliffhanger with their sexual fantasy were in the majority. The same applies to the combination of Sophia and Marie. And now the disappointment is great
Unfortunately, the way L&P works and the related event-based updates have led to the fact that we will always get such updates in which "almost" nothing happens or in which the routes preferred by the individual do not occur. Honestly, I think the development speed sucks. But complaining about content just because I didn't get anything new to jerk off to now that's pretty....
The problem I have is the fact that L&P once again failed to include anything in this update that gives us hope that there will be a plausible story of how Dylan can catch up to Sam.
There were plenty of possibilities there! Sophia looks at her son with a new haircut and thinks to herself how handsome and grown up he looks! In the car some conversation also in this direction. No, it's just about the embarrassing situation in the salon. Here he could have bridged to the Hobos, where Sophia says Dylan always protects her. But no... just blah blah blah

kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
Still the same. Each subsequent installment of the game is supposed to be better than the previous one. Each subsequent scene is supposed to be spicier. but it's the same with every update. i.e. endless threads, stretching like trains in Australia. this game is like the series Dynasty. The author of this game is well aware that the longer he does not allow sexy scenes with Sophia, the longer people will pay him. View attachment 2367455
Unfortunately the developer does not see the potential of the project; he could get more profit increasing number of patreons only completing the path he already create before instead create new ones going to a dead end. He could complete quicker path previously create paths, working with fun art developers assigning part of project's lines. It is time to grow

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
For those who wait for Sophia's sex scenes, I'm sorry to say that in the next updates, due to the lack of sex, she will enter a convent of nuns kkkk

Reactions: omidah

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I enjoyed the content for the most part in this update. I don't think we needed the son of Eric from "Big Brother" as a new antagonist, because we already got enough, but whatever. I like that Dylan has now more options and path the player can follow... even thou we all know only the incest is wincest.
But even as an L&P-apologist: the minigame sucked really bad and didn't add anything.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I know, that's why I said it in another post, Patreon friendly...
Maybe you're right, it will just be a route but now it is kinda clear that the story aim to be more distant for Dylan
What I said doesn't makes sense as long as you're coping.
If he still has planned incest for his game why Sophia has been more distant? (she let her son and watched him jerk off to her in the V1 but now a nipple is a drama) is it a push back before she goes in completely? Time will tell but a lot of time.
I hope I'm wrong for the part 2 of Dylan/Sophia in about 6 months
L&P already said that Dylan is supposed to catch up with the most recent Sam event this evening. If that happens, there's no way it's gonna be realistic, but the game needs to progress anyway, otherwise future PD's will become even more unrealistic as Sophia has to make huge leaps in her corruption at some point. I just wish he'd do it differently. With some actual adult characters first instead of her own son and his childhood friend next door, for example. But oh well..

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I think the author is a retard and he had emotional connection with Sophia while making her and he could not just turn her into a slut as he intended, if this goes on, he will suddenly rush everything mark my words, it will be a sudden gangbang and all nasty stuff once the dam is broken, author needs a whack in the head, he really need to think clear. He don't know how to spice things up and keep things exciting step by step without doing too much and make every update eventful. Maybe he has a low IQ.
Or maybe he has fabric fetish?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes