Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
Isn't his just the same stuff you get anyways if you had Dylans POV at yoga?
I can't say for sure since I went on the Sophia path. However others on the forum are mentioning that can't see that part if they were on the Dylan path. But in the gallery it seems the lotion massage is in both paths. Though I don't know if the subtle lesbian talk Claire and Sophia had is there or not.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Who succeed at the laundomat mini-game ?
The second stage is unbeatable for me. The stare goes dwon so fast !

In the settings, click the skip text option and heal ctrl :ROFLMAO:

Ok got it. You have to put your mouse at the very top of the screen just underneath the border.
And fap hard !!

The mouse doesn't has to move that fast but you must keep it in motion.

Reactions: palmergames

abram1

May 24, 2020
Usually I don't read text in these kind of games, so I decided to pay attention to what he's actually put in his VN this time and, oh-boy, wish I didn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Milk dispensers, eye-catchers and funbags. What the ...? I've had a feeling that a teenager was writing down these lines and not my peer. Wow, just wow. That's borderline silliness.

As I played the second time whilst reading stupidity above, 0.180 hints at really good stuff for 0.185/0.190.
That's exactly how it's gonna play out. Dylan has seen everything just like Ellie/Julia caught Sophia spying on them. They preferred not to spook her. Ellie's the one playing mind games with her mom, not the other way around. I guess not all the fans realized that by now.
Take a look at the several lines of Dylan's inner thoughts on the cuck route at the very end. He'll do the same trick as his sis. He has his ace in the sleeve aka he knows more or less what has happened right in front his parents room. Same trope. Julia ups her game with Sophia, Ellie presses her mom and, voila - one of the best scenes under shower afterwards. Dylan has to press the same button. If Sam gets so much attention and care is it fair for Dylan being "abandoned" or whatever explanation L&P comes up with.

It wasn't the best update, clearly. From now on, at least on a Sophia/Dylan path things gonna be heating up. By the end of PD14 he has to catch up with Sam. So far he only kneaded her butt, that's it, Think about what Ellie has achieved starting from PD10 (hot evening shower scene) to PD14 (smth hotter than shower on PD12). Dylan gonna have to make identical progress as his buddy and sis, but within remaining PD13/14 events.
I'd say that AWAM starts for real only now, after a 5+ years of warming up. Sideplots like Old gents, 3 imbeciles, Emma might still feel like a drag, but Sophia's kids and her sis storylines are about to go boom. Once you reach the bottom, the only way is up, unless it was a double-bottom barrel, then we're fucked, lol.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hai, everyone
How to get scene Sophia teaching boys about adult sexual.
Don't take the 1st side job.

L&P already said that Dylan is supposed to catch up with the most recent Sam event this evening. If that happens, there's no way it's gonna be realistic, but the game needs to progress anyway, otherwise future PD's will become even more unrealistic as Sophia has to make huge leaps in her corruption at some point. I just wish he'd do it differently. With some actual adult characters first instead of her own son and his childhood friend next door, for example. But oh well..
I'm sure her corruption is already on the go if you have taken all the filthy options, but next update judging by this one is the date with her swinger friends.
why I can not get the laundry scene to trigger?? what I have or havent done??!!!
There are too many routes and this is one of them, I guess its something that came out of the yoga session with Sophia trying to set Dylan up with Marie. I missed that too as I already got 6 routes to follow.

No more Mafia ,simply she paid a lux house debt by showing her boobs lol .
and School Blackmailing stopped .
I don't even know what happens if Sophia doesn't do what the mafia don's brother asks her to do, that could change a few things.

I think L&P missed an opportunity after Sophia and Sam event, when Sophia got changed to go to the hairdressers, she could have got changed without closing the curtains to give Sam a treat, but instead of Sam seeing her, she doesn't realise it's Sam's dad or mother or even Julia.

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Usually I don't read text in these kind of games, so I decided to pay attention to what he's actually put in his VN this time and, oh-boy, wish I didn't.
Milk dispensers, eye-catchers and funbags. What the ...? I've had a feeling that a teenager was writing down these lines and not my peer. Wow, just wow. That's borderline silliness.

As I played the second time whilst reading stupidity above, 0.180 hints at really good stuff for 0.185/0.190.
That's exactly how it's gonna play out. Dylan has seen everything just like Ellie/Julia caught Sophia spying on them. They preferred not to spook her. Ellie's the one playing mind games with her mom, not the other way around. I guess not all the fans realized that by now.
Take a look at the several lines of Dylan's inner thoughts on the cuck route at the very end. He'll do the same trick as his sis. He has his ace in the sleeve aka he knows more or less what has happened right in front his parents room. Same trope. Julia ups her game with Sophia, Ellie presses her mom and, voila - one of the best scenes under shower afterwards. Dylan has to press the same button. If Sam gets so much attention and care is it fair for Dylan being "abandoned" or whatever explanation L&P comes up with.

It wasn't the best update, clearly. From now on, at least on a Sophia/Dylan path things gonna be heating up. By the end of PD14 he has to catch up with Sam. So far he only kneaded her butt, that's it, Think about what Ellie has achieved starting from PD10 (hot evening shower scene) to PD14 (smth hotter than shower on PD12). Dylan gonna have to make identical progress as his buddy and sis, but within remaining PD13/14 events.
I'd say that AWAM starts for real only now, after a 5+ years of warming up. Sideplots like Old gents, 3 imbeciles, Emma might still feel like a drag, but Sophia's kids and her sis storylines are about to go boom. Once you reach the bottom, the only way is up, unless it was a double-bottom barrel, then we're fucked, lol.
Thanks for sharing images.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Pathetic, you say. I think it was a bad idea to do that cliffhanger in the first place. I think it was intended more as a joke by L&P. And then it totally backfired.
All the suggestions I've read about the possibilities were difficult or impossible to implement story-wise. Not without endless dialogues. And it always came down to blackmail/coercion/settlement of a debt.
There are so many possibilities, especially for Dylan as an observer of the event between Sophia and Sam, that would not have had to end in blackmail. The crucial point would have been that Dylan get some more knowlege about what Sophia is already doing outside her marriage to get his story make some progress. It would also be the cuckold path, just with more connection between the story lines, what would normaly be considered a good thing for story telling. The event with Sophia, Claire and the new character is just a less involved version of that, with the new charkter as replacement for Sam. It is the same idea just at a much slower pace.

One possibility would have been if L&P had reversed the order of the updates. If Dylan had seen the slow progess event in the salon first, he would have been much better prepared to observe the event between Sophia and Sam. It would have been a voyeur event based on his kink that he became aware of in this update. With the actually implemented solution, once again months have gone by without much going forward in the story. After more than five years in development, this is simply way too slow.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I look forward to the day when AI is advanced enough that you could have a story like this, and say as an example "I prefer the Sam storyline," and it would focus on the storylines that you choose, creating the story and imagery as it goes. Heck, maybe even be a bit more interactive, with you able to actually converse with the characters through text input. With where we're already at in that department, it doesn't feel like those days are too far off.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I look forward to the day when AI is advanced enough that you could have a story like this, and say as an example "I prefer the Sam storyline," and it would focus on the storylines that you choose, creating the story and imagery as it goes. Heck, maybe even be a bit more interactive, with you able to actually converse with the characters through text input. With where we're already at in that department, it doesn't feel like those days are too far off.
I think AI is already there to get some basic design and scenes done someone just need to put work into it XD

Reactions: Bane71

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
plz wait for me, after I finish this one :FacePalm:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, there are several story threads that have their own fans. If one could use AI to extract your preferred storyline(s), every player segment would be happy. Give me the Sophia/Sam and Amber/Dylan storylines and I'd be a happy camper. Right now, every fan segment ends up frustrated and dissatisfied.

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
I honestly had great hope this dev was going to be like Mr. Dots at the very least, blueball people for about a year and then start getting down to the sexual scenes. That way he could show off his writing talent that people would be able to trust he'd turn out quality content. Sadly, there are just too many stupid people that are all too willing to throw money at a thing or person regardless of how blatant they're being fucked over in the process.
Does the writing in this update seemed a bit ... off? was it the same writer? not only that but i had to endure Claire's diatribe which the only thing that accomplishes is more hate towards the developer , at least from a good percentage of his audience.
He released one of the worst updates and infuses it with his personal views about real life issues. That's a big no-no on any kind of business imo.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes