immassman

Feb 1, 2023
There are so many possibilities, especially for Dylan as an observer of the event between Sophia and Sam, that would not have had to end in blackmail. The crucial point would have been that Dylan get some more knowlege about what Sophia is already doing outside her marriage to get his story make some progress. It would also be the cuckold path, just with more connection between the story lines, what would normaly be considered a good thing for story telling. The event with Sophia, Claire and the new character is just a less involved version of that, with the new charkter as replacement for Sam. It is the same idea just at a much slower pace.

One possibility would have been if L&P had reversed the order of the updates. If Dylan had seen the slow progess event in the salon first, he would have been much better prepared to observe the event between Sophia and Sam. It would have been a voyeur event based on his kink that he became aware of in this update. With the actually implemented solution, once again months have gone by without much going forward in the story. After more than five years in development, this is simply way too slow.
Exactly, the problem is he don't know how to move the plot forward step by step, from the blackmail to the kids and to sam, they are all so off, there is no continuity to it, at this point he is just releasing update because he is under pressure, he is lost and needs help, next update you probably might get a gangbang and then the next update she will be a good wife again and wont let anyone see her in bikini lol, the plot is broken.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
This the shit you say when you have nothing going on bruh
lmfao do you know who i am in real life? you sound like you know me. i am not your bruh, okay? you got me all wrong, i don't follow the game all the time, came here only recently and i know the game only from last year and even then i completely forgotten about it and i just came here to see how much progress have been done, i don't take the game seriously just want to see end to it, it's really insane to think that when the game came out my grandpa was still alive and in 2023 he is still milking it lmfao.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
My take on the v 0.180 release:

I enjoyed it for the story telling, and certainly Not for the minigame.

It was clearly not intended to be a hot release like the Dylan/Amber or Sam/Sophia releases were.

I think it laid the groundwork for possible lesbian play between Sophia and Claire, although we will not see any of this until at least 2026+ unless Patricia is going to surprise Sophia and have Claire join them at Zoe's ranch.

While I am on the Dylan path, I enjoyed the relationship building between Dylan and Marie.

There was good chemistry and Marie has definitely expressed an interest in seeing Dylan again, specifically to see him play football, to have him watch her in an MMA competition and for a fun 'fight' bout that has a lot of potential to get physical, in a very fun way.

I try to play Dylan as an increasingly mature guy who is working on leaving the pettiness of childhood behind and this rev allowed me to play Dylan that way.

Marie's current boyfriend Devon is a douche... I mean who belittles a paying customer's son while his girlfriend's mom is providing that woman with a service in her place of business?

The cuckolding I am now looking forward to is Dylan taking Marie away from Devon (who will get caught cheating on Marie or some other reason for her to kick him to the curb).

I'm picturing Dylan sending Devon a picture of Marie riding Dylan cowgirl with the caption: "Hmmm ... Tall enough to enjoy this rollercoaster!"

Still - reality must check in now.

If the soonest that Dylan and Marie get more time together is PD 16 (the day after Sophia's trip to Zoe's ranch), then, at current development speeds, we are looking at 2028 or later to see how this relationship grows.

This goes back to the idea that the individual pieces of the AWAM story/puzzle are well-crafted, but we are missing hundreds of pieces before we have a complete AWAM picture.

It will be decades before we get the majority of those pieces, again - at the current rate of development.

I'll enjoy checking in each calendar quarter of a given year for an update, but I don't hold out hope for more of an immersive story unless I walked away and only checked back in each time the U.S. has a presidential election...
sry your comment is too parasocial for me to comprehend.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Sam and Dylan were competitors for Sophia's favor from the beginning. Dylan was always shown as jealous when Sam tried to get close to Sophia in his presence. What you describe is a Dylan at the end of the cuckold path. Who is already conditioned to get sexual arousal out of his jealousy and humiliation.
The Dylan he is now in the story, also because he is just self-affirming in the success of his courtship of Marie, would react quite differently and not at all submissively. And there it makes in my opinion no difference whether L&P Dylan would have seen the event in the salon first.
The point of view of my argument is the state of history now and not a completely different set-up much earlier that you may have in mind.
I have an AWAM in mind, where something more happens than just looking at breasts. :ROFLMAO:

And again, if L&P had reversed the order of the events and Dylan would active watching out for more insights into what Spohia is doing beside her marriage, the event between Sam and Sophia could have been a good step forward in the story. This does not require any humiliation. After all, there were already events with Dylan and Sam were Dylan had the possibility of remaining silent. Also, the self-justification to give Sam some room would be pretty easy, considering what Dylan has already achieved with Sam's mother. BTW, L&P has certainly portrayed Dylan as smart. Why sould he not see his advantage in such knowledge instead of acting jealous.

Again, at some point, this game has to actually start pushing the story forward. How long should it take until something more happens than again and again the question of who has seen Sophia's breasts or not? Another five years?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This wasn't a bad update, just not a super hot one. Mini game can go as far as I'm concerned though

Next update is two parts? and is supposed to be big time hot stuff so looking forward to that

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just had a premonition about my life, I see myself in 57 years time aged 80 years old, with grey hair, many grand children and my cats also, still playing this game hoping for Sophia to get more than 1 cock in her and hoping for full on lesbian lol :D

I also see the same for Jessica o Neill`s hard news.....

In closing, lol :D
If I am still alive in 57 years, I´ll be over a century old, if that would be the price to pay, I´d even play this Blue Ball Simulator again.:D

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Also, the swinger route is lightyears away. Who told you this was gonna be the next update? There's no plans for any of that to happen within the next 15-20 years probably.
Oh, maybe I read too much into the fact that Sophia is getting her hair done for the dinner meeting she and her husband have with their 'friends', otherwise what would have been the point of this update.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I had low expectations for this update but..... but it was the worst ever
useless update.
the part in the laundry is interesting and well written, even if in some places a little childish.
the salon part: bhe +1 lesbian point; a blockbuster :FacePalm:

the mini game: waste of useless resources.
vote 4/10

I would like to read other opinions from users on patreon

rocketjamals

Sep 2, 2020
Are there any scenarios for the upcoming dylan sophia events? There was this huge list with information about the playable days and screenshots of what could possibly be happening. Does anyone know where to find it?

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Well, next update must be better. I don´t expect more than a kiss with Dylan. In the most optimistic scenario maybe he touches her boobs. But, please, something more intimate than "*sigh* okay I will do it just because you are very insistent but I feel disguss doing this".

Reactions: USER2019
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes