• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
She still squirms at the fact that her son has seen her breast through the apron. Considering the lack of development in their relationship, I'm not sure how L&P is going to manage to craft one of the hottest Dylan/Sophia event in the next coming updates!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You could have used the "offset" command. This way, you can put the .rpy anywhere.

Edit: Unfortunately, it seems not easy to make a "no minigame" script, the original code lacks a jump :confused:
I'm not really good with Renpy or Python so I didn't want to get experimental. I just edited the parameters to make it shorter and make the mouse requirement really low.

Reactions: xxxorro

Warfarechief

Oct 11, 2019
After completing this game today, I have determined that the predicate for the ending lays with the scene of:
Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam:
This event is the continuation of the “chicken fight” {Amber teases Dylan and he CUMS on her pussy} event of day 17 noon.
If Dylan pushes the right buttons he’ll get to, grope her in the kitchen, finger fuck her, and Amber gives Dylan a hand job during the lunch with Sam present.

I think the story is going to end like this:

1. Dylan wants Amber not his mom. We already know that Sam wants Sophia.
2. Dylan and Sam will team up because I think Sam figures out that his mom (Amber) did something with Dylan. Dylan tells Sam that he watched Sam and Sophia through the window.
3. Dylan and Sam will devise a plan to get both their mothers to go on a date with them (Prom, Mom/Son dance, etc..) for school and will lead to an intimate evening.
4. Both sons will dance with their friend's mother and proceed to seduce them; that it leads to and grouping and kissing.
5. During the kissing Dylan will look over at his mother and tell Sophia that he enjoyed watching her with Sam just like when she was in his room.
6. Sam then tells Amber that he knows about Dylan cumming during the chicken fight and the sex they had at the dinner table.
7. Both mothers will decide to either stop this or continue and submit to the boys will and start having sex.
8. During the sex both women will start kissing each other and end up in 69 positions (Lesbian route).
9. The sons will enter their friend's mother pussy while they are eating each other in the 69 positions, allowing their cocks be only inches from their own mother's mouth. During the sex their balls are rubbing their own mothers faces and it starts to excite the ladies.
10. During the sex, both mothers will become excited by seeing their son's cocks and will end up touching their sons' cocks leading to blow jobs from their own mother.
11. The blow jobs lead to a MOMSWAP scene.
12. Both son's cum in their own mothers
13. This will lead to both mothers getting pregnant and not knowing if the father is their son or best friends' son.

Just my take on what I have seen so far playing this game for a day.

Last edited:

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
I understand the buildup of the story in this content after a hot event but for this little render for a span of 3months this is too much

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
After completing this game today, I have determined that the predicate for the ending lays with the scene of:
Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam:
This event is the continuation of the “chicken fight” {Amber teases Dylan and he CUMS on her pussy} event of day 17 noon.
If Dylan pushes the right buttons he’ll get to, grope her in the kitchen, finger fuck her, and Amber gives Dylan a hand job during the lunch with Sam present.

I think the story is going to end like this:

1. Dylan wants Amber not his mom. We already know that Sam wants Sophia.
2. Dylan and Sam will team up because I think Sam figures out that his mom (Amber) did something with Dylan. Dylan tells Sam that he watched Sam and Sophia through the window.
3. Dylan and Sam will devise a plan to get both their mothers to go on a date with them (Prom, Mom/Son dance, etc..) for school and will lead to an intimate evening.
4. Both sons will dance with their friend's mother and proceed to seduce them; that it leads to and grouping and kissing.
5. During the kissing Dylan will look over at his mother and tell Sophia that he enjoyed watching her with Sam just like when she was in his room.
6. Sam then tells Amber that he knows about Dylan cumming during the chicken fight and the sex they had at the dinner table.
7. Both mothers will decide to either stop this or continue and submit to the boys will and start having sex.
8. During the sex both women will start kissing each other and end up in 69 positions (Lesbian route).
9. The sons will enter their friend's mother with they are eating each other in the 69 positions, allowing their cocks be only inches from their own mother's mouth.
during the sex their balls are rubbing their own mothers faces and it starts to excite the ladies.
10. During the sex, both mothers will become excited by seeing their son's cocks and will end up touching their sons' cocks leading to blow jobs from their own mother.
11. The blow jobs lead to a MOMSWAP scene.
12. Both son's cum in their own mothers
13. This will lead to both mothers getting pregnant and not knowing if the father is their son or best friends' son.

Just my take on what I have seen so far playing this game for a day.
It'll take 45 years to see this happen in the game

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
reminded me of those times I've met a really hot woman that I wanted to fuck so I had to flirt with her, but to do that I had to totally disregard her loathsome politics and personality. Lots of realism in this one!
Listen up folks, if you haven't had to do this at least once in life, you do not know the meaning of pain.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
well here are my impressions on 0.180:
let's start with the cliffanger solution: this was the simplest and most obvious solution, it would have been too complicated for the plot involving Julie in the Sam event making her discover Sophia naked so that's okay.
hair event: well pretty useless, what did we gain +1 lesbian and +2 flirthy? and maybe +1 cuckold dylan?
Would this be the event needed for the hair change to speed up the animations? pure shit.
laundry event: nice and well written but sometimes childish, this is where something more could have been done example:
Marie and Dylan had already talked about boners during yoga, she teased him throughout the event and they started playing the bra game.
one could go on and Marie, surprised by Dylan's self-control, could tease him again by lowering her pants.
Even the kiss could be longer, Marie could put her hand on Dylan's cock and see if her "friend" had really moved.
Am I wrong or was it announced as a hot event?
what was hot? What does "hot" mean to you?
vote 4/10

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
M A S S I V E content as always, started playing in the morning and finished in the evening...

Amazing how L&P sacrifices for us... we only waited 6 months but it was really worth it, see you next year

Warfarechief

Oct 11, 2019
It'll take 45 years to see this happen in the game.
Yes, you are most likely correct, but I am not invested into this game. I played it due to the number of comments being made on here. I will come back to it maybe in a few years to see where it has gone. It is an interesting game, I like corruption and crime games this incest stuff is not my cup of tea, but I understand the interest. Take care.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes