palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh, maybe I read too much into the fact that Sophia is getting her hair done for the dinner meeting she and her husband have with their 'friends', otherwise what would have been the point of this update.
When did she say anything about friends? Only Liam and Sophia, unless I missed something. :unsure:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Dylan and the stranger scene was so erotic.
Always the developer surprises us.
I liked the update taking into consideration I am convinced and satisfied that this is an erotic game.

• Haha
Reactions: dedi33

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Yes, you are most likely correct, but I am not invested into this game. I played it due to the number of comments being made on here. I will come back to it maybe in a few years to see where it has gone. It is an interesting game, I like corruption and crime games this incest stuff is not my cup of tea, but I understand the interest. Take care.
you like corruption and crime and think incest is too much? lmao, there is nothing worse than corruption, it's divorce, broken family, broken friendship. nothing but pain which is why i am kind of anxious for the future of Sophia lol, there is no happy ending in this type of genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: USER2019

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This update may disappoint some, but it demonstrates how Dylan will put her to the test in the next update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That dialog is ironic considering Dylan has been trying to get in his moms pants pretty much the entire game. She can't possibly be naughty and do things behind Liam's back...unless it's with him. First thing I thought of was the bikini show.

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
That dialog is ironic considering Dylan has been trying to get in his moms pants pretty much the entire game. She can't possibly be naughty and do things behind Liam's back...unless it's with him. First thing I thought of was the bikini show.
lets wait and see

Evening
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest
Next is a small update hope L&P finishes fast

Reactions: zoya

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
She still squirms at the fact that her son has seen her breast through the apron. Considering the lack of development in their relationship, I'm not sure how L&P is going to manage to craft one of the hottest Dylan/Sophia event in the next coming updates!
Yesss! Sophia and Dylan story is over, their moment has disappeared in the last episode. The only way is about the target category that L&P hates, the incest story, the story of a mother and son. By giving a plot twist, it turns out that Sam is Sophia and Liam biological child. Sophia Dylan is finished, L&P drains the energy of incest lovers with long-winded stories.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Ok, maybe you spect more than nothing and you thing it don't happend. I leave the script again with the missage on screen when the minigame starts. Anyway, i leave a save from the end of 1.75 where it happen for sure.
The day20.rpy file is for skip the mini game? I put on the folder "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.180-pc\renpy\common" but nothing happens.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes