thebalde

May 8, 2019
slow burning has it limits .... same old thing with someone seeing Sophia's boob is considered as epitome of hotness.. dude wtf

we might forget this with some good real action on next couple of events but this does not change the truth that this game has too many storylines ... I mean what's with Marie' Boyfriend seeing Sophia's boobs ... does he have future events with sophia??

watch out for Sophia's sexual encounter with - Principal, museum pals, shotas, old dudes, teacher, mail man, movers, neighbors children and parents, sister and her husband, school bully, mafia, school soccer team, school bully friends, mayor of the town, models, club guys, band performers, bar gang, gym buddies, strangers at gym, park hobos, secret agents, fucking aliens, moms and daughters, moms and sons, class students, former class students.. just few examples
The author wants to show a lot of stories at same time, this is ok, but if all the stories have this slow burning, it making a so booooring game at this point. Just put some action in every update, in every storie. Theres no way to continue interested on this if the Dev keep burning balls..

Reactions: reiz

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Out of curiosity, I noticed there are around 150 patrons in the credits of the game who belong to Legend (36.50€) and Legend Vet (60.50€) levels (otherwise they wouldn't be there).

So if we take a look at the current amount of patrons (about 1800), the worst case scenario in terms of incomes would be:
150 * 36.50 + 1650 * 1.50 = 5475 + 2475 = 7950€

Even if we still assumed there are no Legend Vet patrons and only half of the remaining 1650 are Advanced (6.50€), we'd still be talking about:
150 * 36.50 + 825 * 6.50 + 825 * 1.50 = 5475 + 5362.50 + 1237.50 = 12076€

To summarize, with this sort of reasonable configuration, the last update would've cost around 30000€. Not bad at all, right? It doesn't matter if people come here to unwind/troll after every update, there is a very important support/interest in the game and, as long as this continues (I'm sure it will), nothing will change in terms of development pace. At least I hope the current playable day is finished this year, but we'll see about that.

All in all, well done L&P, you have a very good product (numbers don't lie).

Regards

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody can tell me pls if and when the thugs from the subway will reappear if she choose do nothing about? The wt say nothing about only "could have consequences" so I guess it will be in the second part if, tho I'm not even if I should keep a strategic save for something that could never happen.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Somebody can tell me pls if and when the thugs from the subway will reappear if she choose do nothing about? The wt say nothing about only "could have consequences" so I guess it will be in the second part if, tho I'm not even if I should keep a strategic save for something that could never happen.
We were told the movers and the thugs will be back in 20 years time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes