Zed

Feb 15, 2017
this game has been a joke for a while. so much promise but the weirdest creative decisions being made. by stark contrast look at the quality of the fan game episodes

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
Short update aside, the writing was really bad. One thing that set AWAM apart was the well-written erotic dialogue and that was nowhere to be found. Better writing and better renders could have made this a more tantalizing update.
Either L&P wrote the whole 2 paragraphs the night before or he started using Chat GPT to write the story. This was a week of rendering & a 30min writing session worth of work.

Jul 28, 2017
Whats worse, seeing this is the product of 2 months, or knowing the next update which is a part 1 of 2, and lets assume anything "good" will happen in the 2nd part, means another 2 or more months for yet another crap update.

Or the fact that this jackass had christmas off, worked a few weeks and will congratulate himself with 2 weeks off.

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
fun to watch you expecting shit every time waving your tails just before release, but after you get your shit, you complain.
There is one way to get shit you expected. just cut off your donations you morons and you will get your full game in no time.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
does it make sense to anyone here? that if a render takes your computer/graphic card 5 hours to do... you would actually render something of lower quality - like 720p, and do the whole game that way.

then when the game is complete you can go back on your own time and grab the files, and render them again at 4000p quality, and this way you're wasting only your own time? and not that of your patreons.... as well you'd have cut development time by 6x so you could bring out content faster.

like can't you always upgrade the quality of images later? and quite easily if you have the source files? or am i missing something?

this dev does 2 weeks of work in 6 months. every update feels like it could have been completed in 2 weeks in terms of graphics. right now it seems like he adds an extra 2 months for art, and 3 months for writing and spellchecking though. all of which is kinda of ridiculous given the amount of content each time.

Surprised the mods of f95 didn't rename the thread "A milker and a milking" :LOL:. I remember when I translated for L&P and he would dm 1 line at a time out of context and ask me how to say it with proper grammar but without changing the words he used. :FacePalm: I was like, just send me the script that you have so far, or google document it, and I'll edit it all. I can't understand the meaning of your words when the English is poor and one can interpret it in different ways out of context.

also he was super hung up on 'black' slang, didn't understand it, and was looking for help from people who understood American slang words for stereotyped black people, i forget the characters name now but it was for the black guy in the sauna. :LOL: Probably if there is any update where someone uses a slang word, L&P spent 2 weeks just on the use of that word alone, that's why the update was so slow.
oh really? i see, i see. that must be it lmfao the author is indeed a retard, no wonder the game has become a total mess, there is no use of decision making option lol, because it all leads to milking after milking lol. I get that the author was new and it started off as something made for fun/for timepass but its been five years now its about time to spice things up.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
AWAM storyline they made convoluted. even if it takes ten years it will never be finished. We can only see the update just a change in Sophia hair style thats not even any corellation between the storyline.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 we will got animations but it looks it will be more intimate.so 3 or 4 months:unsure:

Reactions: none300

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
The fact that she hasn't worn a bra and that she's beginning to like tempting or showing off to strangers by playing the innocent card makes me think that Aiden's upcoming classes and assignments are also promising, as are the upcoming lingerie shows for her three young students and for the elderly, but the fact that the dev is taking so long for such a short and simple version is disappointing

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The fact that she hasn't worn a bra and that she's beginning to like tempting or showing off to strangers by playing the innocent card makes me think that Aiden's upcoming classes and assignments are also promising, as are the upcoming lingerie shows for her three young students and for the elderly, but the fact that the dev is taking so long for such a short and simple version is disappointing
yep but sadly this year well have only more 4 events (all about dylan)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes