PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
The Claire talk :ROFLMAO:
Brutally honest, dissapointed of her people and afraid of the coming future and yet still she loves her country, just the type of women I like.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is it just me or are Sophia's tits getting smaller and smaller every update that comes out?
Sophia told the movers early on that she was 36D (not small) & in those days that was how she looked. She was in proportion, she was elegant. Later she was inflated by the Dev to resemble every pre-pubescent wannabe frat boy's idea of what a "Mom" should look like. I estimated her as a 44DD, (based on a former girlfriend), in the changing room scene with Dylan. Sam's recent event appeared to show a return to proportionality & the fade out of the stereotype but the last update looked like a re-inflation. Big breasts need to be in proportion with the rest of a woman's figure in order to look really good & not just stuck on because of some 3D game influence.

L&P, far from having the "class" he once promoted, seems to have a virgin schoolboy's attitude to breasts with his description of "milk dispensers" & other similar terms. Even Claire presumes to call them "hooters", the most unerotic term in the English language which can be used to indicate mammary glands, equalled only by the U.K. slang term, "knockers." At some length he describes how Sophia goes through a veritable obstacle course of processes to ensure her breasts are 'naturally' firm. At no point does he allude to how they grew so big in the course of just a few weeks. So, NO, they're definitely not getting smaller.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I don't think this is “the worst update”. In my opinion, this is a regular update. On the other hand, such an update could come out faster. 3 monthes is too much for this one. Overall, I liked the scene with Sofia and Dylan's new way of thinking. And we know that the next 2 updates will be good.

P.s
I don't understand why so much effort should be spent on minor characters and on scenes without Sophia. I just skipped it with Maria.

Reactions: GokutheG

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I don't think this is “the worst update”. In my opinion, this is a regular update. On the other hand, such an update could come out faster. 3 monthes is too much for this one. Overall, I liked the scene with Sofia and Dylan's new way of thinking. And we know that the next 2 updates will be good.

P.s
I don't understand why so much effort should be spent on minor characters and on scenes without Sophia. I just skipped it with Maria.
lp wants another sub character who could attract patrons like ellie

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
hey guys lets discuss the next plot, forget this update.
I know this one is a disappointment but at least the upcoming two would be the best so far.
What do you think of next teasers?

Sheva90

Dec 30, 2020
This VN already took too long, I think it's time to abandon it, its quality is unquestionable but the process will take years, it's better to see others with great quality or maybe not so much, but their stories are good and they don't take that long, I'll stop following him personally because I've been here for a long time, I don't think it's worth paying per month.

I wish you the best in your VN you will still have fans supporting you

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Sophia/Claire in the beauty parlor:
If Sophia took a shower with the women after yoga (and has at least 10 Lesbian points), Claire asks her
if she can test her breasts. Sophia will get Lesbian Temptation +1 if she allows her.

I think I didn't go Sophia took a shower path because I don't see Claire tests Sophia's breasts.
Are there these images in the gallery?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Sophia/Claire in the beauty parlor:
If Sophia took a shower with the women after yoga (and has at least 10 Lesbian points), Claire asks her
if she can test her breasts. Sophia will get Lesbian Temptation +1 if she allows her.

I think I didn't go Sophia took a shower path because I don't see Claire tests Sophia's breasts.
Are there these images in the gallery?
No it's not a scene, it's just a quick little grope that happens during the conversation. You don't really miss anything with this. The grope happens under a her shirt, under a barbers cape, you just see Claire's hand under the cape.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
No it's not a scene, it's just a quick little grope that happens during the conversation. You don't really miss anything with this. The grope happens under a her shirt, under a barbers cape, you just see Claire's hand under the cape.
thanks. I thought there are some scenes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes