• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

whatevs234

Jan 10, 2020
I had low expectations for this update but..... but it was the worst ever
useless update.
the part in the laundry is interesting and well written, even if in some places a little childish.
the salon part: bhe +1 lesbian point; a blockbuster :FacePalm:

the mini game: waste of useless resources.
vote 4/10

I would like to read other opinions from users on patreon
I agree, surely people who are paying god knows how much a month cant be happy??

Reactions: rowdyranger

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
A big word. Let's say, yes.
he surely won't listen to you, but I hope you can convey to him the disappointment he has created with this latest update.
even if our words don't matter for shit.
theoretically he should be susceptible to the words of his supporters though.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I had low expectations for this update but..... but it was the worst ever
useless update.
the part in the laundry is interesting and well written, even if in some places a little childish.
the salon part: bhe +1 lesbian point; a blockbuster :FacePalm:

the mini game: waste of useless resources.
vote 4/10

I would like to read other opinions from users on patreon
Thank you. I was wondering if I should download and you've saved me the bandwidth

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
From the start of this release the game touted an incest story between a mother and her son. But more than 5 years have passed, the story of Sophia and Dylan(frodo) has stood still.
I'm more willing that plottwist Sam is Sophia biological son who was switched with Dylan.
Because Sam face looks more like Liam than Liam son Dylan himself.
Please L&P your commitment to first releasing this game about an incest story, why is it now spreading everywhere.

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
If you (L&P) want to make Sam (heroin) in this story, do it now. And the story turns out that Sam is the son of Sophia and Liam who were switched. You are targeting your market to fans who like incest stories. But you yourself hold Sophia and Dylan story away, to characters that have nothing to do with anything (marie and the other girls dylan was attached to). I'm more for Sophia and sam story! Their origin turned out to be mother and son.

• Wow
Reactions: Baka!
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes