DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Well, it looks like the Dev finally remembered the pure lesbian route, glad to see that. ;) Thank you.
Are you joking or what? One simple groping where we can't see nothing? The last lesbian event was with the maid(can't even remember her name) long time ago(can't even remember when)

Reactions: SubtleHustle

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Like I said in my previous post, forget about sex between Sofia and Dylan, he made a second game named Decisions of Life for a reason, to make the incest scenes 'gone'.
Dylan will just be a voyeur and push his mom into exhibitionism and with others and possible strangers now.
It was said by L&P that Dylan will become like this.
What are you talking about? The only reason 'Decisions of Life' exists is because he can't distribute AWAM due to Patreon ToS. Incest is not allowed on Patreon. Patrons get AWAM from a different website. DoL is an illusion so he doesn't get shut down by Patreon, nothing more.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense either. There's different routes with Dylan, one of them being a cuck route. Doesn't mean it's the only route. Yes, we can pretty much forget about a Dylan+Sophia sex scene, but that's only because the game is developed at a terribly slow pace with 1 ingame day every 2 years, so getting to that point is gonna take another 10 years if not more, which the game is most likely not going to survive for that long.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
Guys if one of you convince me why should we play AWAM today Ill pay for a tier and upload the game now .
Is it worth to do it ? for a disappointment ?

You should get also at least 10 likes .
I made the right decision . don't waste your money on BS .

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Are you joking or what? One simple groping where we can't see nothing? The last lesbian event was with the maid(can't even remember her name) long time ago(can't even remember when)
Hey, I was tired of downloading this thing over and over again for 2 minutes of game play, I would take what I can get.

• Angry
Reactions: DDDIsReal
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes